Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Paradigm Archery **

** Paradigm Archery **

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone again for all their support, 2012 is on pace to be our best year yet.

Also, I want to update everyone on everything Paradigm, stay tuned for a few new announcements on what we've been working on.

Thanks again,

Joe
    ******************************TOMORROW'S INNOVATION TODAY.****************************** *

Looking forward to hearing the announcements!

Great service and awesome products. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
    Hoyt Vector Turbo ** Tommy Hogg ** Paradigm Hammer ** TightSpot ** Limbdriver

We are very happy to announce we have entered into a co-op with Athens archery.

As many of you know Athens is rapidly becoming a major force in the industry, Athens has quickly garnered a reputation for their flawless machining and in-house capabilities, as well as their continued commitment to innovation.

I look forward to working with Jason, Rodney, and the rest of the great folks at Athens.

Joe
    ******************************TOMORROW'S INNOVATION TODAY.****************************** *

We are also very proud to announce that we are now working with Jason and the great folks at www.Bowjunky.com

Jason recently had a chance to review our stabilizers , he was very impressed with our products and felt he and his crew could benefit from a high quality stabilizer while shooting and filming this year.

Look for a lot of great footage coming this year, these guys are good !!

Looking forward to seeing what is coming out from you Joe!!
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff, VaporTrail Pro Staff, Athens Archery Factory Staff Shooter, Paradigm Archery Pride Staff, Tru Ball Shooting Staff,

We are going to add a few more color options, here are some of the more popular colors.

Hey that blue hammer looks oddly familiar
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you"-Jeremy Clarkson

I'm sure it does, you have to love big blue.

Below is a review done by Jason at Bowjunky, he will also be reviewing a few more of our products in the coming weeks.

A big Congrats to you Joe!.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadigmArchery View Post
    We are also very proud to announce that we are now working with Jason and the great folks at www.Bowjunky.com

Jason recently had a chance to review our stabilizers , he was very impressed with our products and felt he and his crew could benefit from a high quality stabilizer while shooting and filming this year.

Look for a lot of great footage coming this year, these guys are good !!
    Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
    Martin-Rytera, PSE, Browning, Samick Bows.

Thanks simon....I hope all is going well with you and your family.

Congrats joe keep up the good work.
    Dead Center shooting staff, Hot Shot Pro Staff,
    Black Eagle Pro Staff
    3D MafiaHitman(not for hire)

Thanks Bob, I haven't heard from you in awhile, I know you had some family issues going on so I hope all is well.

I'll be calling next week to pick your brain about a black onyx....just giving a fair warning lol
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you"-Jeremy Clarkson

Everything is going ok joe thanks. Had a buddy of mine lend me some shooting equipment to get shooting. I'll be hitting the pa championship and the second leg of the ibo triple crown. I'll be trying to put the HAMMER down
    Dead Center shooting staff, Hot Shot Pro Staff,
    Black Eagle Pro Staff
    3D MafiaHitman(not for hire)

Quote Originally Posted by JHENS87 View Post
    I'll be calling next week to pick your brain about a black onyx....just giving a fair warning lol
    Let me guess, black and blue? The Onyx is a great stab for it's length, it has just the right amount of weight, is very good at reducing vibration, and is just plain cool looking.

Quote Originally Posted by xringbob View Post
    Everything is going ok joe thanks. Had a buddy of mine lend me some shooting equipment to get shooting. I'll be hitting the pa championship and the second leg of the ibo triple crown. I'll be trying to put the HAMMER down
    Keep me updated, and keep the HAMMER down.

Good guess Joe. I'll try to keep this one simpler then big blue

Big Blue is still one of my all time favorites.

All is well Joe. Thanks for asking. I hope all is going well with you and your family.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParadigmArchery View Post
    Thanks simon....I hope all is going well with you and your family.
    Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
    Martin-Rytera, PSE, Browning, Samick Bows.

Great to hear Simon, all are well here too.

Here you go Joe. told you I would get some pics with it all together on the bow.

Quote Originally Posted by JHENS87 View Post
    Here you go Joe. told you I would get some pics with it all together on the bow.

Say Jeremy how long is that bar it looks great.
    DCAP Field staff
    Natures Essence Pro Staff
    Center Punch Strings Pro Staff

24'' total

Hi everyone, I should have all orders caught up and sent out by the end of the week. Im a bit behind due to all the custom colors we've been doing ....this week we have a couple White, Pink, Orange, Neon Green, yellow, and blue going out so please bear with me.

Thanks,
    Joe

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast