a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Badlands New Line of Clothing - A first look at the Velocity jacket...

Badlands New Line of Clothing - A first look at the Velocity jacket...

I know that there has been quite a few questions surrounding the new Badlands clothing line. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a pre-production piece, the Velocity softshell jacket. I think that Badlands has done an excellent job on this piece. It is quiet and appears like it will be very durable. It isn't bulky, but at the same time it isn't restricitve...I love the fit! The small details are nice, just like their packs.

If you want to check out some more pics or details, I have a FULL REVIEW over on my site.

Looks good.

Looks really nice. Any prices yet? thanks
    PSE DNA
    Easton Axis n fused
    Black Gold Ambush
    QAD QDX
    JOHNS CUSTOM STRINGS

it does look good
    BOWTECH PRODIGY (ON ORDER) LH 70#
    BOWTECH ADMIRAL FLX, LH 60#
    HHA XL5510, Limbdriver Pro, Treelimb Quiver
    435 gr footed FMJ arrows, Blazers, Slicktrick Magnums
    TEAM 36 Bachelor Group

Good review Mark. Very interested in this line as the packs have lasted me for years.
    Mathews Z7 - classic
    Hoyt Spyder 30
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30

I'm in need of some good water proof material. I don't mind hunting in the rain but need good waterproof gear to do so. If I'm sitting in the woods all day and it's raining is their clothing going to keep me dry?
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
    Element black out-GT Pro Hunter-MBG Ascent-Hamskea-Fuse Carbon Blade
    Factor 34-MBG Ascent-Hamskea-B-Stinger-GT

Quote Originally Posted by Rev44 View Post
    Looks really nice. Any prices yet? thanks
    I actually just got pricing info last night. Full MSRP on the Velocity jacket will be $179.

Quote Originally Posted by flozell_a View Post
    I'm in need of some good water proof material. I don't mind hunting in the rain but need good waterproof gear to do so. If I'm sitting in the woods all day and it's raining is their clothing going to keep me dry?
    The jacket that I posted about will be water resistant in a light rain or a brief exposure to heavier stuff, but not water proof to sustained exposure. (It isn't designed to be.) Badlands is releasing their Alpha jacket, which is a true rain jacket, with DryVent. It sounds like their "DryVent" is essentially eVent, which is have been used very successfully in the outdoor market for a few years now.

Do you have a catalog? I'd like to see all pricing on all their clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTheFark View Post
    I actually just got pricing info last night. Full MSRP on the Velocity jacket will be $179.
    What does that make street $?
    "A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart" - Johann Wolfgang Goethe

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Looks great! Reminds me of the UA stuff with the logo's on the chest and name on sleeve.
    What is the temp. range this jacket is to be worn in?
    Thanks.
    Lien2

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB View Post
    Do you have a catalog? I'd like to see all pricing on all their clothing.
    You can view the full line and download a PDF of the catalog from the Badlands site. Pricing hasn't been posted there yet. From what I understand pricing was just finalized this week, so it may be a little while before you see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Claydoh View Post
    What does that make street $?
    I would have to say that is up the the reseller/dealer. MSRP is "suggested" retail price. We shall see...

Quote Originally Posted by Lien2 View Post
    Looks great! Reminds me of the UA stuff with the logo's on the chest and name on sleeve.
    What is the temp. range this jacket is to be worn in?
    Thanks.
    Since I haven't had a chance to field test it in cooler weather, I can't really say. Warmth always varies from person to person too. I think the fleece lining is going to work very well, but if you are going to be using this as a treestand jacket and you will be facing bitter cold, then I think you will want to wear something like the Inferno jacket with it.

PMs answered.