Looking for old compound bow manuals - Page 10

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    I'm not sure of the last time some one posted to this thread but I've enjoyed reading through it, even if it didn't initially help me.

I've been looking online for the manual for a Pearson Pathfinder Youth bow, and from what I have seen, so have many others with little success.

Well, I've managed to find the manual, but it isn't titled Pearson Pathfinder, though it is definitely the correct bow AND the bow in question is built by Pearson. It was sold under the name Innerloc Hydro Strike 2.

Anyway, here's the link for it -
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...F2-Q34UnduDjlg

I'm just glad I could add to the growing list of hard to get manuals.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Bear Blacktail Hunter
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Bear Whitetail Hunter Fact Sheet
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

^Thanks, those manuals were helpful.

1994 Hoyt catalog?

Owners Manual For A Bear Buckmaster Bow Looking for old compound bow manuals: http://www.martinarchery.com/support/bow-manuals/

I have a jennings ULTRASTAR XLR. Would really appreciate a manual. Everybody keeps telling me they're best guess and I have a yardstick and tape measure I just want to know what this bow is specifically made for and its Dimensions. I just need the manual thank you

Hey Dave,
    Do you by chance have any information on Hoyt Ram Hunter II or Spectra 1000? Looking for ATA & also cable tune & lengths. Thank You.
    Stress is Just Wasted Emotion

Alpine Ventura, D S Advantage Rest Blue, D S Advantage Sight, Archery Specialty Peep & Scope
    Alpine Ventura, DS Advantage Rest Black, D S Advantage Sight & Scope, B-Stinger

Hi Dave, ( jennings uniforce 800r) can you please help with any info you may have, I bought this bow at a pawnshop as is.

Hi Dave,
    Would you happen to have bow spects for Bear Alaskan 4 wheeler, string length, BH, tune for cables? If so could you please send me a PM. Thank You
    Stress is Just Wasted Emotion

Alpine Ventura, D S Advantage Rest Blue, D S Advantage Sight, Archery Specialty Peep & Scope
    Alpine Ventura, DS Advantage Rest Black, D S Advantage Sight & Scope, B-Stinger

Dave, I need a copy of the Beat Whitetail hunter manual. Could you please hook me up with a link?

Thanks,

Mark

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10