Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for old compound bow manuals

I read somewhere that the bottom chart lists PSE limb deflection numbers. I believe they would only have meaning to PSE.

Dave

Dave, Thanks so much. I downloaded one from the net and it turned out to be for their current bows. Another site wanted 30$. I never thought to go to Bear, since they changed hands since as this bow was produced many years ago. The young man I am helping out is named Dave as well. Again, we send our thanks!

Hunt Hard, Have Fun

Your welcome Chris. Glad to be of help, especially considering you're helping the young man (the other Dave) setup the bow.

Dave

Dave, sent you a PM, about a Golden Eagle.

Hi Armourbearer

Sent you a PM with the links to two manuals.
    Dave

Dave can you please send me the manual for the Bear Polar 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrarr View Post
    Dave can you please send me the manual for the Bear Polar 2?
    I sent a private message with the link to the manual.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    I sent a private message with the link to the manual.
    Dave
    Thank you sir

Dave - PM'd about those Golden Eagle manuals. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Silence808 View Post
    Dave - PM'd about those Golden Eagle manuals. Thanks!
    PM'd you the links to the manuals.

Dave

Dave,

I am looking for some manuals myself and AM willing to offer web space to post your files if that isn't going to get us in trouble for copyright infringement or anything. The rest of you guys should weigh in if you think a simple site with spec sheets and owners manuals that are no longer offered by the manufacturers is a good idea and something you would use. Dave, I'll PM you about the files I need.

Thanks for the offer, but the files are already stored on website. I'll PM you the link to the files requested.
    Dave

I have just bought several bear whitetail hunters and a bear Alaskan and would appreciate any info available to get them in shape to use. I also picked up an old ben Pearson. Any help would be much appreciated.
    thanks,
    Tim

Hi Tim
    I'll PM you the links to both the Bear Alaskan and Whitetail Hunter manuals. Once there you can view, print or download the files. If you have the model or picture (I might be able to identify the bow from a picture) of the Pearson bow I can check my old archery magazines for information (unfortunately I don't have a manual for any Pearson bows at the moment).

Dave

Hi Dave,

This posting of the old manuals is really appreciated.

I'm looking for the:

Bear Whitetail Hunter Compound Bow Manual

Thanks again,

Mike

Hi Mike.

I'll PM you the link to the Bear Whitetail Hunter manual.

Dave

Dave,

Yes indeed this is a great thing you are doing with the manuals. I would also like to see the Golden Eagle manuals.

Thanks,
    Wil

Hi Wil

I will PM you the link to the Golden Eagle manuals.

Dave

Dave,

I am in the process of setting up a bow for my oldest daughter and went with one that we had in the family, but have lost the literature for. If you were willing to get me the info on a Martin M-1, it would be much appreciated, as I know she is itching to get going with it since she outgrew her smaller bow.

Thanks

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan911 View Post
    Dave,

I am in the process of setting up a bow for my oldest daughter and went with one that we had in the family, but have lost the literature for. If you were willing to get me the info on a Martin M-1, it would be much appreciated, as I know she is itching to get going with it since she outgrew her smaller bow.

Thanks

Ryan

Hi Ryan

Here is the link to the Martin M-1 (Tiger): https://www.box.com/s/16ad3377df6b8fbea8e2

Dave

Also someone recently PM'd me asking for information on an older Martin Tiger bow and I wasn't able to help them (didn't know that the older Tiger bow was designated M-1). Now I can't remember who requested the information. I hope you read this and find the link to the manual on the previous post.

Dave

Dave,

Thanks a million, I have been looking for this one for quite some time now.

Thanks again

Ryan

Hello, I am looking for the manual for a Golden Eagle bow. Please assist to direct me to where I can find the manual. Thanks a bunch..

PM sent with the link to the manuals.

Dave

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it ..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast