a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Looking for old compound bow manuals

Would like the bear white tail manual please. paulsaquaponics@gmail.com
    Many thanks

The manual is located here: https://app.box.com/s/3300544e64d864a2ddd5
    It can be viewed, printed, downloaded.

Dave

I am wondering if I might be able to get a copy of the Whitetail II manual as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    Hi Chris I sent you a PM.

Bear Archery customer service emailed me the manual.

I also want to thank Bear Archery for their excellent customer service.

Dave

Dave,
    Do you have the Myles Keller Flatliner manual?

Jeff

No, sorry I don't.

I wont be monitoring this thread any longer and replying to requests for manuals. I also wont be adding to the list of manuals. Anyone needing a manual will have to use the links to them provided on this thread.

Dave

Could you send me a pdf of the Bear Whitetail Hunter Compound Bow manual? I would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by uriahkeller; February 21st, 2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: got the answer

Could you send me a link to the Bear Whitetail Hunter Compound Bow manual? That would be much appreciated.

Hi Dave, could you send me the link for the Bear Whitetail Hunter Compound Bow manual? That would be much appreciated. My email is uriahkeller@gmail.com

Hi Dave,

could you please also send me the manuals for the golden eagle bows? I have an old golden eagle falcon in excellent state and want to try it out.

Best regards,

Oliver

Hi dave i just aquired a Bear Polar II and obviously there is no users manual with it could you send me the pdf file? Email is evelgar85@me.com .Thanks

Thanks for all you've done.!
    Martin Archery/Rytera
    Strother Archery
    Advantage Custom Strings
    Black Eagle Arrows
    Magnus
    Sword Sights

Hi Dave,
    I have a Bear Whitetail I & II from the 80's along with a Polar Limited (wood and glass laminates), would you have the manuals? Bought them new when I was a young man and single, now the kids are grown up enough that they would like me to participate with them when they shoot. Appreciate the help, thank you. (old) Sparky
    "The longer everything goes according to plan, the bigger the impending disaster."-- Schlock Mercenary ‏
    "ǝʌısuǝdxǝ sı dn puɐ dn sı uʍop pǝʇɹǝʌuı puɐ ʍoן buıʎןɟ uǝɥʍ"-- Scott Burel

Whitetail Hunter PDF Manual

Hello Dave J,

I'm sure you've been bugged intermittently a million times over this post and I'm sorry to add to that, but I was wondering if you still had your hands on the manual for the Bear Whitetail Hunter. I recently inherited one from my father and it is lacking the label with some of the vital information. It's a WH - 506487 if that helps, I'm awaiting a reply from Bear and happened upon this old post. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

tylerpaul.james@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    Listed below is some of the information on older compound bows I have available (PDF files).

Allen Compound Bow Information

Bear Alaskan II Compound Bow Fact Sheet

Bear Delta V Instruction Booklet

Bear First Strike XL, XLR Product Information

Bear Polar II Compound Bow Instruction Manual

Bear Tamerlane II and Alaskan Compound Bow Instruction Manual

Bear Whitetail Hunter Compound Bow Manual

Carroll Archery Compound Bow Information

Darton Instruction Manual

Golden Eagle Archery Owner's Manual

Golden Eagle Owner's Manual

Jennings Compound Bow Information

Jennings Compound Bow Instructions

Jennings Unistar

Martin M-41, M-7, M-20, M-48, M-38G, M-38, M-1, M-100, T-40, T-1, T-20, and all Pro Series Compound Bow Manual

Precision Compound Bow Information

PSE Compound Bow User's Guide

You and Your PSE Compound Bow

Wing Compound Bow Information

I have more information available than listed above. 1976 through 1993 Darton catalogs. More manuals for older compound bows, I wont supply the files for these , but links to the manufacturers web page where they are located (I feel that if the manufacturer went to the trouble of making the manuals available for download you should at least visit their website). And other miscellaneous literature, all in PDF format.

Dave

I have a Hoyt FastFlite compound bow and need to find a manual if possible. The serial number was located
    under the wooden grip #40417. I would appreciate any help identifying it. I attached a picture.
    I called Hoyt customer service and they said they had no information on that because it was from the late 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by patcourville View Post
    I have a Hoyt FastFlite compound bow and need to find a manual if possible. The serial number was located
    under the wooden grip #40417. I would appreciate any help identifying it. I attached a picture.
    I called Hoyt customer service and they said they had no information on that because it was from the late 90's.
    I just got a 1999/2000 Hoyt Raider Intruder, and the earliest Hoyt manual I found was located here:

http://www.texasarchery.org/Document...Manual2000.pdf

Give it a try, depending on the year of your bow maybe the info will be helpful.

By the way, there's no picture attached to your post.

Scott in Penfield NY

By the way, Dave has said he'll no longer be monitoring this thread (maybe he got tired of being asked to email manuals to people, when the links to the manuals are right here in the thread.) It's difficult to believe that someone who isn't even willing to read this entire thread will get any benefit from a manual - you have to be willing to read it before it will do you any good. LOTS of great info in this thread, read it all, BEFORE you post what you're looking for, and remember, Dave isn't reading this anymore!

Good luck keeping those old bows twangin'!

Scott in Penfield NY

if you still have available the manual for the bear whitetale hunter , i would greatly appreciate a copy
    thanks
    bruce
    emmons7bm@yahoo.com

Hey Dave - in the off chance you stop by this thread, thanks for the manuals!

thank you .....most appreciated

Could i possibly get a pdf copy of the bear whitetail compound bow manual please

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678