a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know where I can buy 'ZOMBIE' arrows?

Exclamation Does anyone know where I can buy 'ZOMBIE' arrows?

As for arrow choices, I have some variations depending on a ZOMBIE apocalypse. For example, in a ZOMBIE apocalypse, I'm looking for a volume of speed, as opposed to heavier arrows. They have better stopping power and are more reliable because in a ZOMBIE situation, stopping power is not an issue. Either you penetrated the skull and scrambled the brains or you did'nt ... Your thoughts?

2012 HOYT rampage XT

Cobra sight - WB rest - Fuse Flexblade dampener - Apex quiver - Easton Bloodline arrows - Scott release

Easton's "Full Metal Jackets" seem like a good choice. They have a cool look to them as well.

http://eastonarchery.com/arrows/carb...tal-jacket/0/2
    Athens Factory Staff - N. KY/Cincinnati
    Nok'd Up Archery - Independence, KY
    M&M Archery - Independence, KY
    Athens Archery Stainless Steel Screw Kits
    Custom Decals, Stickers, Banners: Lowe Designs and Graphics on Facebook

Victory HVs with no points. Just fill the shaft with BBs to get your ideal weight and added shotgun effect. They will surely shatter on impact and send shards of carbon through the zombie brains. That should do the trick.
    AT Sponsor www.lum-tec.com Coupon code: Archerytalk111
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ijaw View Post
    As for arrow choices, I have some variations depending on a ZOMBIE apocalypse. For example, in a ZOMBIE apocalypse, I'm looking for a volume of speed, as opposed to heavier arrows. They have better stopping power and are more reliable because in a ZOMBIE situation, stopping power is not an issue. Either you penetrated the skull and scrambled the brains or you did'nt ... Your thoughts?

Insanity....? But IF you EVER need such an arrow im pretty confident that Eastons FMJs will get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ijaw View Post
    You sound like my Nephew. he's obsessed with Zombies and plans his attack daily.
    Says if we have a Zombie attack he will load up every arrow in the shop.
    With that said I think the broadhead will have more of an effect than the arrow, but just in case I'm wrong..... I'm going with my VAPS.
    The Original Bling Sling
    I make the Bling Sling
    NASP "Homeschool Team" Leader
    Level 3-NTS Coach, USA Archery

I had to delete my post as there was too much accurate info contained within it!

Do NOT try this!!!!!
    "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
    Know when to walk away and know when to run.
    You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table."
    Supra ME, BowMadness 34, DNA SP
    Stan ShootOff and JustX releases for hunting, foam and paper!

Quote Originally Posted by Kstigall View Post
    I had to delete my post as there was too much accurate info contained within it!

Do NOT try this!!!!!
    Funny, sounds like you have given this a lot of thought should the Zombies attack.
    You should get together with Rob and Ryan and plan out your strategies.
    The Original Bling Sling
    I make the Bling Sling
    NASP "Homeschool Team" Leader
    Level 3-NTS Coach, USA Archery

Ijaw- I only have a thing or two to offer. Whether you shoot the zombie with a broadhead, dull field point, or no point at all, shot placement is paramount. IF you get a clean head shot and the brain leaks out, you MUST shoot the brain again! Also, there's no such thing as zombie brand loyalty. Just go with whet feels right!

Seriously......
    What kinda amateur garbage is this ?

Any 'Good' zombie Killer knows if ya gonna shoot em up with a bow, gotta use a bow-fishing rig.
    Never run out of arrow's. Whack em , reel em in , twist head , aaaaand release.
    Scott

NO EXCUSES

Dude PileDrivers......
    2012 CPXL, Spot Hogg Hunter wrapped, " 10 Crackers Custom, Spot Hogg Hunter wrapped, QAD HD, Tilttamer, CS Max Hunters, Crackerized, Doinker Spot Hogg Wise Guy! THANKS to Bowtech, T.R.U. Ball, Crackers, Tinks, Spot Hogg, TOAD Presses, and Bucknasty Strings and Cables For supporting the Troops!!! " U Crackerized?

Heavy gain tips. I think small vanes for possible pass through. Feathers would be harder to get Zombie goo off. Fobbs would be a problem!
    2009 Pro Elite 2013 Spyder 30

I'm with ya man, were only one bad batch of vacine from having Zombies everywhere.

I will stick with the bullets until they run out.

Goldtip 7595 XTs!

Bludgeons.

Zombie arrows are a one and done. You cant take them back and use them if you have a cut. If you do then your a zombie. So I suggest shooting zombies with gloves so you can retrieve your arrow.
    2009 Katera XL
    She's a shooter

Now I love archery like anything. But when the day comes I am hitting the gun shop and picking up a real nice auto shotgun and all the shells I can pack. I want the extended magazine. That and a nice heavy chopper and a pair of running shoes cause rule number one is still and will always be CARDIO
    <+><

Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    Now I love archery like anything. But when the day comes I am hitting the gun shop and picking up a real nice auto shotgun and all the shells I can pack. I want the extended magazine. That and a nice heavy chopper and a pair of running shoes cause rule number one is still and will always be CARDIO
    Gun shop...? You and every other guy in the tri state area... if it seems like a good idea, its probably already been thought of, and therefore will be massively overloaded with people. Its best to just high tail it to the hills with your bow gear and devise a plan there...

B~
    "Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."
    "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
    -St. Francis of Assisi

Yeah but those on the inside have all the inside information. I will have shopped and been long gone before the average peeps even know thee is something going around.
    <+><

Hey what is a for fun thread like this doing in the general section any way. Should get it to the ville before the fun suckers attack it.
    <+><

i'm taking a machete with me. no reloading and silent and quick kills in close quarters
    a bow isn't going to do anything at close range and the gun shots will attract more walkers.
    Team Viscosity

some Hoyt stuff...some Bowtech stuff....some other stuff

Check out the benjamin rouge 357 cal dix round repeater and very quite

Bludgeons, an X Force, and a Katana!
    Dream Season UF/Rytera Alien X/ Hoyt Ultratec VersaCam/CommandCam+
    Jeep
    Gary Fisher
    Buck Knives
    "Burn the village to the ground. Doo da, Doo da".

You gotta make a trident style head and just before the head, a bomb. A container with alluminum foil balls and some "the works" will do fine. Pour, shake and shoot. You will have about 30 seconds before it blows, give or take 28 seconds. This is for killing zombies so Im sure you know it is extremely dangerous.

for arrows it woudn't matter as long as i could hit what i was aimming this being said i would switchback to a multipin sight. i would have a sword my bow and my shot gun. broadheads would probably be the CE f15 because they look nasty! who knows recurve might be the way!!!
    06' Mathews Switchback XT 70lbs 27in DL
    09' Elite Z28 70lbs 27in DL Realtree AP
    HHA OL-5510's Qad Rests
    Slick Trick Broadheads
    String and Tune By Tony219er Bow up Custom strings & Tuning

Everyone would need FOBs for their zombie arrows, better arrow flight & better penetration when it really counts. just sayin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast