Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 2012 obsession bow******free shipping

Quote Originally Posted by todd39 View Post
    Bargain Bin New Obsession Custom Bows*****

Obsession SS..................$840.00

Lethal Force...................$860.0 0

Sniper XS.......................$860. 00

Addiction..................... ...$860.00

The camo offered this year is the Predator 3d and or black. You can also get camo riser black limbs, camo limbs black riser. please specify right or left hand, draw length, draw weight.
    if you wish to order a custom color add $35.00 to the listed prices above.

I accept paypal and mo's

I WILL NOT BE SELLING LEFT HANDED BOWS, RIGHT HAND ONLY!
    THE AVAILABLE DRAW LENGTHS AT THIS TIME IS 26 INCHES AND UP ON ALL MODELS LISTED ABOVE

* http://Obsessionbows.com
    Pm' and phone calls returned
    RED ARROW ARCHERY SUPPLIES,LLC, PRO STAFF FOR SWORD SIGHTS, TREELIMB
    AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR: ELITE ARCHERY, OBSESSION BOWS, ATHENS, BLACK GOLD, SWORD, SPOT HOGG, CARTER, TRUFIRE, SCOTT, CBE, EASTON, BLACK EAGLE, TROPHYTAKER, VAPORTRAIL, RIPCORD, QAD, STOKERIZED, DCAP, RINEHART, TREELIMB, TIGHTSPOT, ASAT CAMO, GRIM REAPER, SCENT LOK, PREDATOR CAMO ETC, HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

i now offer laser tuning if you to have me set up your bow up prior to shipping for an additional $50.00. If you want your current bow setup you pay the $50.00 fee plus shipping both ways.
    bargain bin new obsession custom bows*****

obsession ss..................$840.00

lethal force...................$860.0 0

sniper xs.......................$860. 00

addiction..................... ...$860.00

the camo offered this year is the predator 3d and or black. You can also get camo riser black limbs, camo limbs black riser. Please specify right or left hand, draw length, draw weight.
    If you wish to order a custom color add $35.00 to the listed prices above.

I accept paypal and mo's

i will not be selling left handed bows, right hand only!
    The available draw lengths at this time is 26 inches and up on all models listed above

* http://obsessionbows.com
    AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR: ELITE ARCHERY, OBSESSION BOWS, ATHENS, BLACK GOLD, SWORD, SPOT HOGG, CARTER, TRUFIRE, SCOTT, CBE, EASTON, BLACK EAGLE, TROPHYTAKER, VAPORTRAIL, RIPCORD, QAD, STOKERIZED, DCAP, RINEHART, TREELIMB, TIGHTSPOT, ASAT CAMO, GRIM REAPER, SCENT LOK, PREDATOR CAMO ETC, HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

ttt

free shipping to the lower 48 states

please ask about the a d d i x nation special edition the benefits the wounded warrior project

ttt

ttt
    TEAM 11 CAPED & QUARTERED
    HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC CUSTOM BOW SLINGS, RANGEFINDER LANYARDS, BINOCULAR LANYARDS, DUCK/GOOSE LANYARDS, BIRD TOTES, NECK LANYARDS, SURVIVAL BRACELETS, DOG COLLARS, KEY FOBS
    LIKE US ON FACEBOOK-HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC
    RED ARROW ARCHERY SUPPLIES, LLC PRO STAFF- TEAM MICHIGAN

ttt

The camo offered this year is the Predator 3d and or black. You can also get camo riser black limbs, camo limbs black riser. please specify right or left hand, draw length, draw weight.

I accept paypal and mo's

THE AVAILABLE DRAW LENGTHS AT THIS TIME IS 26 INCHES AND UP ON ALL MODELS LISTED ABOVE

all pm's answered, thanks for your support on the A D D I X nation bow that supports the wounded warrior project

I accept paypal and mo's

ttt

all pm's answered

I accept paypal and mo's

ttt

I accept paypal and mo's

ttt

I accept paypal and mo's

ttt

I accept paypal and mo's

ttt

Ttt
    Great guy...will take care of ya!!!!
    HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC CUSTOM BOW SLINGS, RANGEFINDER LANYARDS, BINOCULAR LANYARDS, DUCK/GOOSE LANYARDS, BIRD TOTES, NECK LANYARDS, SURVIVAL BRACELETS, DOG COLLARS, KEY FOBS

ttt

Ttt

I accept paypal and mo's

Ttt

Pm and phone calls answered. Thank you.

I accept paypal and mo's

pm answered

I accept paypal and mo's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12