Thread: Stan Potts Books??

Cool Stan Potts Books??

Hey Guys,

I am looking to see if Stan Potts has written any books on deer hunting? My Goggle search is not coming up with anything.

Thanks
    Hoyt Spyder 30

Not sure on that book but I think he wrote the bible on how to make the "I just pooped my pants & smelled it look" He makes this face after he shoots every deer. His deer down celebration reminds me of the bathroom scene from dumb and dumber....just a bit angrier

he's a stud and I'd read his book

stan's the man! i think he has 3 bucks that score over 200". i think that say's it all.

Quote Originally Posted by purcels1 View Post
    Not sure on that book but I think he wrote the bible on how to make the "I just pooped my pants & smelled it look" He makes this face after he shoots every deer. His deer down celebration reminds me of the bathroom scene from dumb and dumber....just a bit angrier
    this is hilarious and true, but i would buy a book that he has written. i like stan better than any other "pro" hunters
    '11 Elite pulse ninja 28" 70#, spot-hogg hogg-it, Ripcord code red,stokerized
    '10 Elite Z28 ninja 70# 28 CBE sniper pro XL, G5 expert pro, stokerized
    1973 Bear Kodiak Mag 28" 45# recurve ( my grandfathers old bow)
    Samik Sage 28" 50#

Does anyone know if he is a member on here?
    Hoyt Spyder 30

He wrote the book called "cry me a river". LOL

He is funny to watch after he arrows a buck but I truly believe that's real emotion and passion could be wrong but I think he really loves it that much
    Mathews mr8 blacked out
    Mathews mr6 blacked out

I live by him. He's not that great!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SierraMtns View Post
    Does anyone know if he is a member on here?
    Yeah he's hooty81

Lol
    Mathews mr8 blacked out
    Mathews mr6 blacked out

Give me a moment folks.
    2014 Carbon Spyder 34 American Heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by hooty81 View Post
    I live by him. He's not that great!!!!!
    I also live by him.....I could tell you Stan Potts story's till I was blue in the face (all true) and you guys would be saying "give me a sec folks" cause your breath be taken away from some of the stuff I could say

Now when it comes to wackin big bucks he has killed some giants got to give credit where it's do

As for a book he's wrote I'd say he hasnt.....I think he hasn't wrote one mostly do to his cross eye/lazy eye or whatever u call it and his lack of ability to read the words on the pages lol!!

He seems more angry then happy when he shoots a deer. Like darn it, I just pooped my pants again and it stinks... As he glares down the camera....He has a couple of 200in deer but dont most big time pros have them? Let me know when someone shoots 3 200in deer off of public ground and I will buy his book, podcast, magazine, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by purcels1 View Post
    He seems more angry then happy when he shoots a deer. Like darn it, I just pooped my pants again and it stinks... As he glares down the camera....He has a couple of 200in deer but dont most big time pros have them? Let me know when someone shoots 3 200in deer off of public ground and I will buy his book, podcast, magazine, etc...
    Not being smart at all!!
    But I think Adam Hayes has three over 200 inch killed around Columbus Ohio area
    Mathews mr8 blacked out
    Mathews mr6 blacked out

Quote Originally Posted by kyhunter5569 View Post
    Not being smart at all!!
    But I think Adam Hayes has three over 200 inch killed around Columbus Ohio area
    ha ha ha Where they taken on public ground? if so does he have a book? or a funny face?

Killed one 200" right next to Clinton Lake. You can hunt there all you want. It's public. But lets go ahead and knock him.

To the doubters, he is one of the very FEW to have 3 over 200'' by bow. And no, I don't know of any books by him.

It is my understanding that Stan has 4 200" and Adam has 3 200" to their credit.
    Mathews Heli-M @ 72#, 29" DL
    HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra DS-5519
    QAD HDX
    Easton Flatline Surgical 340
    B-Stinger

His book would make great toilet paper for me!

I dont doubt him.
    2014 Carbon Spyder 34 American Heritage.

Knock him all you want, he was killing big bucks years before the TV hunter craze.
    2014 Elite Energy 35 - Perfected Excellence
    Spot Hogg - World's Toughest
    Doinker - World's #1 Stabilizer
    G5 - Designed To Hunt
    Lone Wolf - Your Silent Partner

Quote Originally Posted by Volfan View Post
    It is my understanding that Stan has 4 200" and Adam has 3 200" to their credit.
    Not sure. If he's gotten his 4th, then it was recently and I havn't heard about it. Not like I'm anybody, but I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

so does it take shooting a 200 inch deer to know something about hunting guys ive done it stan is a good hunter alot better than me. he doesnt have a book yet id buy it in a minute but thats how i am. noone knows everything about hunting i take advice from anyone thats willing to give out info. its all in having big deer around you i could kill a 200 in deer every yr if they were around just like anyone on here. ive got to sit and talk with alot of the pros and stan lee and tiff and the cincarollos are some of the best to talk to. im sick of all the jealousy on here over the pros. if u think u can be a pro quit ur day job and do it. i tried and failed it happens
    BnB shooting supplies shooting staff
    easton arrows shooting staff
    pse fanatic