Thread: 12 Ring Archery Shoot June 9 (Home of OK ASA State Championship)

12 Ring Archery Shoot June 9 (Home of OK ASA State Championship)

12 Ring Archery Shoot June 9
    Decided to give everyone another chance to check out the terrain(not the course) where OK ASA State will held. Probably be a good idea to have some bug spray

30 Mckenzie Targets
    Books open 9a.m.-12p.m.
    Concession available
    Cost: Youth(16 & under) $5, $10 fun rounds, $15 money shoot(all people shooting for the money will have to shoot in busted groups)

Money classes:
    Open (50yd max)
    Known (50yd max)
    Pins (35yd max)
    Women's Open(35yd max)
    Women's Known(50yd max)
    Women's Pins(25yd max)
    Traditional (25yd max)
    Fun(Practice) Rounds can be shot from whatever stake you want. Youth can move up and shoot from
    whatever is comfortable for them.

Directions to the shoot in Connerville, OK
    Coming from (Ada)north or (Tishomingo)south on 377 turn east on tower rd and watch for signs. Coming from the (Wapanucka)east on Hwy 7 turn north on deadmansprings rd then west on tower rd. There will be signs on 377 and hwy 7 and on the local roads leading to the shoot shouldn't be hard to find at all.
    GPS Cordinates to the range
    N 34 24.292
    W 96 35.326
    Sponsors: Strother Bows, Goldtip Arrows, Bohning Archery, T.R.U. Ball Releases, 12 Ring Archery Connerville, OK

ttt
    Sponsors: Strother Bows, Goldtip Arrows, Bohning Archery, T.R.U. Ball Releases, 12 Ring Archery Connerville, OK

There is a senior class 50+years 45yd max

tttt

Think some of us are going make the long drive down. 30 targets makes it worth it for us.
    DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

ttt

Looking forward to shooting 12 ring. Im hoping for some good food as well. LOL
    DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

I might have a buffalo steak left over some where for you! Or maybe a hotdog! LOL

Is this Saturday only? I'm assuming it is!

If it is I can't make it!
    2013 Hoyt Spyder 34, ArmorTech HD Pro, Trophy TT FC, Xtreme Strings, Gold Tip 5575 XT Hunters

Follow me on Twitter… RyanHarrell2

Quote Originally Posted by RyanH View Post
    Is this Saturday only? I'm assuming it is!

If it is I can't make it!
    Get your prioritys right. Saturday only. Time for you to hit the shoots and get ready for Metropolis.
    DB

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Get your prioritys right. Saturday only. Time for you to hit the shoots and get ready for Metropolis.
    DB
    Family first DB! Mom and dad need me!

Priorities are right!

I think I'm gonna head to healdon Sunday for the THE shoot just to get some shooting in!
    2013 Hoyt Spyder 34, ArmorTech HD Pro, Trophy TT FC, Xtreme Strings, Gold Tip 5575 XT Hunters

Follow me on Twitter… RyanHarrell2

anyone from ne okla going to 12 ring on saturday?

david

We shooting 14 rings at 12 ring?

Senior 45 yrd class make the average around 30yrds LOL

Need atleast five or six more classes. Not sure if I have found one I can win yet.

Looking forward to coming down tommorrow.

Yep 14's are in play but their the devil always tempting!LOL I had Scott and Big John set the stakes today they said your stake was easy and if you didn't shoot up they were going to move to you to super seniors class. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by okarcher View Post
    Yep 14's are in play but their the devil always tempting!LOL I had Scott and Big John set the stakes today they said your stake was easy and if you didn't shoot up they were going to move to you to super seniors class. LOL

You seen those scores in super seniors.
    DB

Buddy thanks for great challenging range. My opionion 12 ring has got to be one of the best terrain ranges in the state.

Left my camera in Lukes vehicle and he going to have to mail it to me for pictures. Will be a day or so to post.

Im looking forward to ASA State shoot.

Thanks to all the guys at 12 ring. Gods Country for sure.
    DB

Thanks to everyone that came out. Look forward to seeing everyone at state on July 7 & 8th!!