a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Shotguns at discount price in the off season?

Shotguns at discount price in the off season?

I was looking at buying a Benelli Supernova for my turkey gun probably from Academy or Dicks. I have heard that they sell them cheaper in the off season. someone told me June is when they start getting rid of last years inventory but I cant find out any info to see if this is true. wondering if anyone has any info on this? I am located in AL for what it's worth.
    Thanks
    Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

ttt
    Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Dicks does drop prices in the summer from time to time. They usually put the sale in the flier they put out.

ttt

I own a Vinci. All I can say is when I wanted to buy mine,,,which was in the summer,they were back ordered and there was no inventory in stock in America. I got a great deal because I bought it from a friend who owns the gun store.

I think you will find the prices don't vary very much in season or out of season. i also do not think there is ever an "inventory blow out" sale because there isn't much inventory. Now if they introduce a new gun this makes the old gun yesterdays news,so then I could see a price reduction.

BTW,,,I paid $1225 for a Max 4 Vinci. Best shotgun I have owned for hunting.
    Acts 10:13
    <+><

thanks for all the info. i still have to sell my mossberg 835 before i can buy it