Archery Talk Forum banner

If you had one climbing stand for everything...which one?

4K views 54 replies 51 participants last post by  South Man 
#1 ·
If you had to choose one climbing stand for comfort and packing ability and strength ? What would it be and why? Price doesn't matter just looking for a new stand for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Summit Viper at 20 lbs is perhaps the most comfortable, quiet, and rugged stand made. Easy to sit all day long in the extremely comfortable seat.
I bought 3 of them, one for me and one for each of my sons.

#22 ·
yep - not the lightest for the long treks in, but worth the effort when you know you are sticking it out for long periods of time....another great thign about summits - you can mix and match - for example I have the bushmaster climber as I do not care for the rail, but I have the bigger platform which is really nice when I crawl into my Heater Body Suit - the most difficult aspect of that pair is staying awake:embara:

Joe

#15 ·
Any Summit. I like the looks and specs of the new Viper for this year with round tubing and mesh sling seat. It's only about 16#, but full sized like the other Vipers. I have a Switchblade (replaced by the Blade Model) that folds flat and I really like it. It's so easy to pack into and out of the woods, and it's easy to set up and climb. Like the rest of the Summits, its unbeatable for comfort.

#27 ·
Yep same here. I have both love the treewalker much better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.