a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: New to bowfishing!

Hybrid View

New to bowfishing!

Hi guys, Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm new to bowfishing, and I couldn't seem to find an answer on the internet. Guess I wasn't looking in the right places. I just bought the AMS retriever (original) along with the AMS mount adapter so I don't have to drill any holes in my recurve. I'm using a 45# Samick Red Stag. I haven't gotten the items yet, because I just placed the order a couple days ago.

I was just wondering if:

1). I can fit an arrow rest (I was looking at the Fin Finder Hydro Glide and the AMS Wave rest) onto the AMS mount adapter ALONG WITH the AMS retriever.
    2). If a rest will fit, and I put it on there, must I adjust my nock point??

I nock my arrow 1/2" up, so will the rest being there affect my shots?

Thank you guys for any and all responses. Sorry again if these are dumb questions. All help will be much appreciated.

Thanks again,
    -Ant

I think I'm just gonna shoot off the shelf.. Thanks anyway, fellers. Got my stuff in today. Shot off the shelf, right into the bullseye 3 times in a row from around 30ft. Also thought maybe these glass arrows would be a little different, but they're just as accurate.