Thread: Oneida ESC Limbs (medium)

Oneida ESC Limbs (medium)

I just bought a Black Eagle ESC Medium and I am converting to a Short for my son. I am looking to trade these two Medium ESC Outboard Limbs for a pair of Short ESC outboard limbs. Anyone have a set of Short ESC limbs they are looking to get rid of? Or are you looking to convert your Oneida Short ESC to a Medium ESC? These limbs have a few small camo blemishes but look they have very little use, I would sell these limbs for $95 TYD in lower 48 using PayPal.

IMG-20120601-00416.jpg
    IMG-20120601-00412.jpg
    IMG-20120601-00414.jpg
    IMG-20120601-00415.jpg

Oneida BE ESC MLF 74#
    2314 XX78 UNI 2"Fusion Vanes
    Black Gold Flashpoint
    Golden Key 3D Rover Rest
    Truball Short-n-Sweet Release
    Hindsight with my own custom designed and self built mounting and tuning system

If i am not mistaken the Short and Med bows take the same outboard limb, just different cams. or you can shorten your draw slightly by putting LF limbs on it and making it a MLF. I am almost positive of this. I have a short Osprey and a med black eagle esc and the limbs are the same lenght. but the cams are different. Just hate to have you trade for something that is the same as what you got. ... as i said the LF outers are shorter and you will have to recable it. GLWS.

Thankks for the note Skippy. However I sold the limbs and completed the deal last night. I should have been more accurate. I'm going to convert my medium Black eagle to a Shorter version (Actually a Medium LF to be more correct) A MLF has the medium CAMS and the "Short" outboard limbs (12" liong). Just FYI My understanding on the different models is:
    A Black Eagle Medium has medium cams and medium outboard limbs (13").
    A Black Eagle Short has small cams and medium outboard limbs (13").
    A Black Eagle Super Short has small cams and short outboard limbs (12").
    Ofcourse there are different cables and string needed for each.

Thanks for looking out for me! Best regards,
    Oneida BE ESC MLF 74#
    2314 XX78 UNI 2"Fusion Vanes
    Black Gold Flashpoint
    Golden Key 3D Rover Rest
    Truball Short-n-Sweet Release
    Hindsight with my own custom designed and self built mounting and tuning system