I'm selling my 2007 Bear Element compound bow. Bow shoots as new and this package will come ready to shoot and is a great bow for those looking to get into the sport for cheap. Draw length is 29" and it is adjustable from 60-70#, currently at 64. It has been used each of the last 5 hunting seasons so it does have the usual wear as far as cosmetics go but nothing that stands out. In August of 2011 I had a new custom string put on as well as a full tune up so this bow still shoots amazing. 4 deer in last 2 years, 3 shots perfect pass thrus, the other was 80% due to angle. The only reason I am selling it is because the new 2012 catalog just came out and I'd like to upgrade to a new toy. Price is firm due to if I don't sell it, I really have no problem using it once again this upcoming season. I'm looking for $275, if I must ship, I'll settle for $260 + actual shipping cost. It has just about $175 worth of extras on it. Item numbers are for basspro website if you want to take a look.

Limbsaver Super string Leech $15.99 38-885-071-00

Sims Vibration Laboratory LimbSaver® S-Coil Stabilizer $22.99 38-885-072-00

Limbsaver limb noise/vibration dampners $15.99

AIM Outdoors Whisper Lite Peep Sight $9.99 38-890-724-01

wrist sling $5 (Walmart)

Tru Glow Sight $24.99 (Dicks)

whisker buscuit $39.99

Custom Bowstring $45

Bow review on Basspro, 4.9 out of 5 starts average from 34 reviews. http://reviews.basspro.com/2010/7987...ws/reviews.htm

Bow is in Parkton, MD if you're local.

Not sure how to ship or what I need for that but shipping fee will be buyers responsibity at cost, I'll itemize it, not trying to rip anyone off with shipping cost. If I must ship, I'll drop price to $260 to help buyer.

The bow sight is NOT attached. I lost the 2 mounting screws when I replaced my old quiver and I can not find them. The screws are normal size and can be bought for under $1 at a hardware store.

Any questions, feel free to ask, thanks!