For Sale 2012 cbe tek-hybrid single pin sight w/light

Thread: 2012 cbe tek-hybrid single pin sight w/light

Bargain Bin 2012 cbe tek-hybrid single pin sight w/light

i have a single pin tek-hybrid available with a light, this sight is my sight. i decided to go back to my sniper pro sight.
    the pin is the new rhino pin @ .010 WITH GREEN FIBER, the only thing wrong with the sight is i put a couple small marks where the sight tape goes.
    this sight has the micro windage and the rapid elevation. everything in the photo is what is included. THE SCOPE IS A 1 5/8 NON VENTED HOUSING

asking $210.00 shipped

paypal accepted
    Last edited by todd39; June 9th, 2012 at 08:56 AM.
    RED ARROW ARCHERY SUPPLIES,LLC..call or text (616)901-1778 for availability
    AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR: APA ARCHERY,ELITE ARCHERY,MARTIN ARCHERY,OBSESSION BOWS,TREELIMB, CBE,SCOTT,TRUBALL,AXCEL,SPOT HOGG,BLACK GOLD,RIPCORD,QAD,TROPHYTAKER,VAPORTRAIL,RINEHART,BOHNING,HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS,TRUFIRE,CARTER, CARBON EXPRESS,BLACK EAGLE, GOLDTIP,WASP,NO LIMIT ARCHERY, KTECH DESIGNS,ASAT,PREDATOR CAMO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

I can sell the sight without the light kit for $195.00 shipped
    AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR: APA ARCHERY,ELITE ARCHERY,MARTIN ARCHERY,OBSESSION BOWS,TREELIMB, CBE,SCOTT,TRUBALL,AXCEL,SPOT HOGG,BLACK GOLD,RIPCORD,QAD,TROPHYTAKER,VAPORTRAIL,RINEHART,BOHNING,HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS,TRUFIRE,CARTER, CARBON EXPRESS,BLACK EAGLE, GOLDTIP,WASP,NO LIMIT ARCHERY, KTECH DESIGNS,ASAT,PREDATOR CAMO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

ttt

ttt

Sold