a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: My bows back from a Spokane Dipper.

Thumbs up My bows back from a Spokane Dipper.

Hi fellow Archers!. It was a great day. It's been raining non stop for about two weeks. It was nice to see the sun shine again. Anyways, My wife, son and I took the 80 mile trip to Spokane to pick up my Rytera Nemesis from the great guys at Liquid River Graphixs. The bow looked Great in her new Critter killing colors!. I'm gonna find two colors I like to match the colors of the ASAT so that Hutch-n-sons can make me some new strings and a matching sling. I'm gonna send the limbs out to get silk screened. I should have her up and running by the first of next month. I'm thinking about white and dark brown for the strings and sling.

Here's some other pics I took at the shop. I think the Burlwood looks great!

Lord, I thank You for the opportunity to go out on the hunt. I thank You for the time alone to think and reflect on life. I thank You for the time with hunting friends, enjoying good fellowship, good stories, meals and drinks. Thank You for the beauty seen during the hunt and for the game taken and shared. I thank You especially for a safe hunt for myself and for all the hunters who share the field. AMEN.

Oh my, that Burl is totally cool!
    I like the ASAT too!

thanks for sharing
    NWSpinner,com
    Become a string maker but don't waste your time wrapping your servings by hand check out the NWSpinner!

Teach a kid archery, you'll be rewarded with a lifetime of smiles!

Thanks B0w_bender. It's still in pieces right now. I'm gonna order some matching strings for her and some new stickers.
    Quote Originally Posted by b0w_bender View Post
    Oh my, that Burl is totally cool!
    I like the ASAT too!

thanks for sharing
    Lord, I thank You for the opportunity to go out on the hunt. I thank You for the time alone to think and reflect on life. I thank You for the time with hunting friends, enjoying good fellowship, good stories, meals and drinks. Thank You for the beauty seen during the hunt and for the game taken and shared. I thank You especially for a safe hunt for myself and for all the hunters who share the field. AMEN.

Check out liquid transformations next time you want something dipped. Ive had a few things done there and they do an incredible job
    2013 Hoyt Spyder 34 and Slick Tricks

Bow looks sweet Simon, saw a string earlier in the week that was try-colored to match predator looked sweet...
    looking forward to seeing the final project.

A Redneck lost in a yuppie town

Thanks buddy. I just received my new strings and sling this morning from Hutch-n-sons archery. They match great.

wow that bow looks killer
    Obsession Phoenix

Looks great...

Thanks. I'll have the bow back together the first week of August. I had to take care of family stuff first.

I dropped my bow off at Whitetails Plus yesterday and they sent me a teaser pic today to drool over. I'll be heading back to pick her up in a few days and get her slinging arrows before the September archery hunt starts.

right on. That thing looks nice.

Thanks!. I can't wait to get her back. She'll look much better when I have everything back on here with the new matching sling. I included a before pic below so people can see what she looked like predipping. I had some paint loss around the handle before.

Quote Originally Posted by owmygulay View Post
    right on. That thing looks nice.

She's done!.

Dude that is one Awesome bow!
    Totally cool!
    NWSpinner,com
    Become a string maker but don't waste your time wrapping your servings by hand check out the NWSpinner!

Teach a kid archery, you'll be rewarded with a lifetime of smiles!