Thread: Waterfowlers Boot Camp 2012

Waterfowlers Boot Camp 2012

I would like to invite you to the 8th annual Waterfowlers Boot Camp and Outdoor Festival presented by the Ohio Waterfowl Association(OWA). It will be held at The Cardinal Center Campground in Marengo, Ohio on the weekend of July 21,22- 2012. This would be a great introduction for an individual who wants to learn more about waterfowl hunting, with seminars, calling contests ranging from State and Regional qualifiers to Open goose and Meat duck contests. Many vendors will be on hand, not to mention the Ultimate Hunters Raffle, There will be 3 complete packages raffled,
    #1 A Puddler package
    #2 A Diver package
    #3 A field hunters package

8th annual WBC 2012.jpg

Please visit our website to see further details
    http://www.waterfowl...3&Itemid=100036

If it was just a touch closer I would be there! good luck
    Tines, Hooks, Feathers & More....@
    http://www.youtube.com/normanvalleyoutdoors

Thanks,
    You could always come shoot the IBO 3rd Leg National Championship Triple Crown and stay for our show, the following weekend.

I will be there to compete in the contests!

Who do you call for? You bringing a bow? They have a 3d course on site. There will be lot of things going on. Come introduce yourself, I'll be helping at the Delta youth camp hen tube build and some time at the OWA Booth.

Bill Snader

I call for Lodge Creek Calls. I didn't know they had a shoot...so I may have to bring my bow. I am mainly just going to be competing and checking out the booths. I shoot an Elite...saw your avatar and I'm guessing you shoot one?

The IBO shoot will be the weekend before the WBC. The facility has a 3d course on site. Yes, I shoot Elites not sure which one to bring though.

Oh... I thought it was the same weekend...oh well! Good luck at the shoot! You going to enter any of the comps.??

I just started shooting some 3D so I won't be at the IBO shoot. Not a comp caller either but like to listen to the routines of those that do. Are you calling both days?

I will be calling in all the contests on Saturday and if I can find a partner for the 2-Man Meat, I will blow in it. Trying to blow as many comps. as possible so I can get comfortable on the stage. Hopefully I can win one of the Youth contests. I also am excited to meet some fellow Avery Pro-Staffers.

Ben Perez

With the contests there, I'm sure the Avery folks will be in full force. I'll see if I can make it over when you're calling.

TTT
    Bump for the cause.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Should be a good day tomorrow, Bill! Look forward to meeting some new faces! I will come find you later in the day.

Ben Perez

How did you do? I'll be around the cabins or the Woods and Water tent.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Left yesterday night. Sorry I didn't get to stop by. I was stuck in those contests all day. Finished 3rd in the Youth Meat Duck. Had a great time meeting a bunch of people.

Glad you had a good time, hopefully you'll make it back next year. Congrats on the placement, I heard that there was some tough competition for a youth contest.

Well I didn't win one of the big prize packages that were available. I did manage to win a side raffle though and it was a small buffie decoy carved by one of Ohio's premier carvers, Tom Wood. I have a couple of Tom's cork birds, but what made this buffie special was that he went to an event that Jase Robertson was at and was able to get Jase to sign it.
    IMG_20120722_202548.jpgIMG_20120722_202530.jpgIMG_20120722_202517.jpg

Cool, Bill! Hope to make it out next year.