a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AL Hunting Thread

AL Hunting Thread

Ok guys this can be our official AL Hunting thread. Trail cam pics, tactics, gear, weather, etc., etc. whatever ya'll want to talk about. Season is still a few months out but bucks are growing nicely and things are shaping up for a good year!

Team PSE

"Let me ask you something, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!"

I am in MS , our county borders Lamar Co and Marion Co ,AL , Where you located in AL

I hunt in Russell County right on the AL/GA line. I've only got one good buck on cam so far and a bunch of younger bucks with good potential...i'll be home soon and hopefully I can post more pics of him.

Team PSE

wish i had my own hunting land for bow hunting. but ill be hunting on wheeler refuge so at the current time im working on building a 20 foot freighter canoe

I hunt public land also...defiantly has it's ups and downs but this is a pretty solid piece of land.
    Team PSE

hey lungbuster, keep posting growth pics. I also hunt in russell county, but on the barbour county line. my cameras are out, but im currently in tampa, so i wont be going back up til september to plant some small plots and put stands up. should have a good amount of pics by then; got two cameras over two different mineral sites. I enjoy seeing growth rates from deer in alabama,especially in the same county i hunt.gives me a good idea of what my pics should look like.cant wait for oct 15th to get here. great pics

Quote Originally Posted by slayinbucks24/7 View Post
    hey lungbuster, keep posting growth pics. I also hunt in russell county, but on the barbour county line. my cameras are out, but im currently in tampa, so i wont be going back up til september to plant some small plots and put stands up. should have a good amount of pics by then; got two cameras over two different mineral sites. I enjoy seeing growth rates from deer in alabama,especially in the same county i hunt.gives me a good idea of what my pics should look like.cant wait for oct 15th to get here. great pics

He won't be a record breaker or anything but he should end up a solid buck. His age is why I want him though not the antler on his head. I'll be home in a few days and as long as he is still hanging around i'll post some updated pics of him.
    Team PSE

You getting any pics of any fawns yet?

Guys this thread is a neat idea. Here are some pictures from last year in AL on the land i hunt that is strictly bow hunt only. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339809693.960111.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1339809763.794454.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1339809785.979415.jpg
    I hope to harvest the last picture which was an 8 point last year this season. Happy hunting fellas

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cek50d
    205Bama

No pics yet but I have seen two out hunting and scouting.
    Team PSE

Here's some pics I got last year.

Here's a couple more

And here's a couple from the pics that I was lucky to have a meeting with

No pics of my bigger buck this week just these younger bucks and a bunch of does.

Team PSE

the few bucks i have pics of so far only have about 2 " of nubs

Nice pics. Makes me wanna drive 7 hours up to camp and check my cams. Sucks living in Tampa and hunting in bama

Got this guy on cam in another spot...

Team PSE

Found this one a few days ago. Thought it's mama was gonna kill me!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great pics BP.what part of GA is Dallas county?

How old is this one ya think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 Insanity,2012 Destroyer,09 Air Raid ,08 Guardain, 07 Tribute, 1976 HW Allen Speedster

Great pics BP.what part of GA is Dallas county?
    Dallas is the city. It's Paulding County in West Ga. I found the fawn on my land in Cleburne County, Alabama.

hey yall just joined and thought I would say hi and say I hunt in Marengo Co. and I havn't seen any fawns yet, will be checkin cameras this weekend so maybe I can get some
    BEAR ATTITUDE
    Trophy Ridge
    NAP

Going to check the cam again tomorrow. I put out what I had left of the yellow acorns last time....hopefully the big boy showed back up.
    Team PSE

Hey guys, glad u started this thread lungbuster. I hunt a small piece of family land in Pickens County and public land in Bibb and Tuscaloosa counties. Looking forward to a better season, last year was a tough one for me.
    Z7 xtreme
    67# 30" dl
    cx maxima hunters

They are growing real good here!

Team PSE

sweet pics lungbuster. I hope my cams are catching bucks like yours. Dont think ill be able to wait til september to go check my cams. Going to have to make a special trip up and retrieve my sd cards and see what i got. great pics again, and good luck gettin one of those on the ground

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast