a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Archery in 2013

Hybrid View

Martin Archery in 2013

Dear Martin Friends and Family;

We wanted to share some news of positive changes taking place at Martin Archery. Gail Martin, our founder and elder statesman, has finally decided to cut back his involvement in the company and enjoy some well earned fishing time. To partially fill the gap that Gail will leave, a new CEO and National Sales Manager came on board to strengthen the Martin Archery team. With the addition of these new experienced executives, Martin Archery is moving forward with an aggressive marketing plan and new strategies that will benefit everyone associated with Martin Archery.
    Martin Archery’s major focus area for 2013 will be to strengthen the product line for Pro Shops and aggressively partner with them. We will be looking at ways to increase market presence and sales through faster order delivery times as well as continually improving quality control, and better customer service.
    Our 2013 line will keep the best of our current models complimented by the introduction of three new bows. We will have the strongest bow lineup Martin Archery has ever produced. Eleven uniquely different models will make up a Pro and Gold series that will surely please the whole cross section current and future Martin customers.
    We will keep you updated as these new products are near completion. This is an exciting time for the future of Martin Archery.

Martin Archery

Ya thats what im talkin about, good job Martin,glad to see everything going in a positive way.......................
    2010 PSE x-force Axe 7,,,,,,,29"x45#
    2008 Martin Firecat Pro X
    Bow String Depot
    Member hoytcharger2013 owes me $20.00 or the quiver I purchased from him neg feedback was left, nothing worse than a thief......

Any clues on the three new models?Oh and I hope you guys are more aggressive in WA are home state All the proshops here locally don't stock Martin and if the do its usually one two last year model bows.Martin is built in WA let's see some local pride and get them more available in local shops as well.If you need some one to talk to shops locally let me know, I've always wanted to try martins rytera pro line and will knock on doors so to speak to get some eyes open to try a great locally made bow.
    Evolution☆Stormy hardwoods☆27", 58.4lbs ,holding 9.8lbs,334gr at 293fps loaded string Breathn!

Best wishes to Gail and the Martin Family as well as the Martin Company!

Best wishes to Gail.....Mr Martin is an Icon on the level of Fred Bear, Ben Pearson, etc..
    Best wishes to Martin and may they remain a fixture in the industry for a long time.
    National Sales Manager at Xpedition Archery
    "Shut up and shoot"
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff

That's what I like to hear.

Told you Martin was doing just fine!!!

Looking forward to their release!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    Told you Martin was doing just fine!!!

Looking forward to their release!!!
    Just goes to show you you can't believe all the rumors out there.

So who is this new CEO and National Sales Manager?

I'm rooting for Martin! I always have and always will. My first bow was a Martin. Killed my first deer with my Martin. I hope to see some great things from them in the coming years!

right now i am perfectly happy with my new scepter v...please don't offer anything than might be tempting...
    Can you point me toward the target, please?

Quote Originally Posted by carlosii View Post
    right now i am perfectly happy with my new scepter v...please don't offer anything than might be tempting...
    they hit one out of the park with the scepter !

In the woods of McDuffie County west of Augusta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by jdduffy View Post
    they hit one out of the park with the scepter !

The only thing that might improve it would be nitrous x cams... which my Scepter 5 may soon have :-)
    Martin Silver Staff Shooter; Victory Arrows * 2013 Martin Nemesis 35 Camo * 2011 Rytera Alien Z w/ NitrousX C cams* 2007 Martin Pantera Mag NosX Camo * Martin Fury Red Nos X * Martin Fury Gray Mag NosX * Martin Gold Rage Elite Twin Limb NosX * Martin Cougar III Elite NosX SunBurst * Wing Chapparal Recurve* the kids - Martin Tigers *Custom Grips & Strings by Me

Sounds very exciting and promising. Bring back the X-cam!

Quote Originally Posted by CherryJu1ce View Post
    This....PLEASE!!!!!!
    (5) Martin Slayers-Nitrous X

(2) Rytera Bullet Xs-Nitrous X B cams

HUTCH-N-SON Strings @ bowstringdepot.com

good news! hope the best for everyone involved and their new marketing plan and line up....
    WANT TO JOIN OUR STAFF OR BECOME A DEALER... jason@blackeaglearrows.com
    "WHAT WE DO IN OUR LIFE, ECHOES IN ETERNITY."
    "SOME OF US ARE DREAMERS, AND SOME OF US ARE DO-ERS!"

Was hoping Martin would trash the pieced risers too.

I used to be a Martin Staff Shooter for seven + yrs...finally shootin for another company because of quality issues. It started well and waned fgrom there...as one of the other posters said started when they:

1. released the Furious cam (quality wise...junk)

2. went to a 3 piece riser (showed they truly only cared about their bottom line and not quality)

3. went from anodized then to PC then to cheap paint that wears off (same as #2)

I truly wish the best for Martin and always will but one thing they have been doing right from day one is customer service...don't change a thing.

One last thing they might want to do is not be so bold in the way they market bows. Meaning to be a dealer they want you to buy X number of bows. Being that they don't sell well in general compared to some others. Some dealers just drop them for a company that don't mind the dealer purchasing bows as needed or at least purchasing a # of bows he can afford...some bows sold is better than none sold.

Just my .02.

Best wishes to the Martin family.

God bless Gail Martin and his family. They have been a beacon in our industry and the Martin name will live on. I shot Martins for years back in the early 90's

Quote Originally Posted by CherryJu1ce View Post
    Yes please bring back the Nitrous-X Cams!!!!! I would love to see a bow similar to the Alien-X or Bullet-X with Nitrous X cams on it.
    Crackerized Alien-X 60# 28.5" 306 FPS, Gold Tip Pro 5575, 2" Blazers, Bowmanhunter Wraps, Whisker Biscuit , Lone Wolf Sit & Climb, HHA 5519 XL, Archery Innovations Anchor Sight, 100gr Epic XC3 Broadheads, Posten 10" Woodsman Stab, RedHDCharm Loop and Serving Material,

My biggest fear is that when I'm dead and gone My wife will sell my Archery Equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by psargeant View Post
    I've got a set of Fury X cams I might put on a S4 riser with Elite limbs and use for Field/Indoor...
    Excellent idea, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by cmherrmann View Post
    Yes please bring back the Nitrous-X Cams!!!!! I would love to see a bow similar to the Alien-X or Bullet-X with Nitrous X cams on it.
    I never shot the Bullet-X, but from what I understand it was a great bow with the Nitrous-X cams.

In the woods of McDuffie County west of Augusta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by cmherrmann View Post
    I need to post a pic of my Alien Z with NitrousX C cams.... it is a very sweet shooting set-up. If it hits left or right, it is because I was aiming too far left or right...

I sure hope the powers that be at Martin are seeing all these comments about the Nitrous X cams, and will give the people what they are begging for...
    Martin Silver Staff Shooter; Victory Arrows * 2013 Martin Nemesis 35 Camo * 2011 Rytera Alien Z w/ NitrousX C cams* 2007 Martin Pantera Mag NosX Camo * Martin Fury Red Nos X * Martin Fury Gray Mag NosX * Martin Gold Rage Elite Twin Limb NosX * Martin Cougar III Elite NosX SunBurst * Wing Chapparal Recurve* the kids - Martin Tigers *Custom Grips & Strings by Me

Quote Originally Posted by dgmeadows View Post
    I need to post a pic of my Alien Z with NitrousX C cams.... it is a very sweet shooting set-up. If it hits left or right, it is because I was aiming too far left or right...

I sure hope the powers that be at Martin are seeing all these comments about the Nitrous X cams, and will give the people what they are begging for...
    Hey...Hoyt did it with the Spiral-X cams...maybe Martin will do it with the Nitrous cams...that would be incredible.

good stuff
    Obsession Phoenix

Good for you guys! I am excited to see what you have coming up next year.
    AT Sponsor www.lum-tec.com Coupon code: Archerytalk111
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

This is good new and the best to Gail on his fishing adventures.He is a Icon it the archery world.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast