Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Archery in 2013

Martin Archery in 2013

Dear Martin Friends and Family;

We wanted to share some news of positive changes taking place at Martin Archery. Gail Martin, our founder and elder statesman, has finally decided to cut back his involvement in the company and enjoy some well earned fishing time. To partially fill the gap that Gail will leave, a new CEO and National Sales Manager came on board to strengthen the Martin Archery team. With the addition of these new experienced executives, Martin Archery is moving forward with an aggressive marketing plan and new strategies that will benefit everyone associated with Martin Archery.
    Martin Archery’s major focus area for 2013 will be to strengthen the product line for Pro Shops and aggressively partner with them. We will be looking at ways to increase market presence and sales through faster order delivery times as well as continually improving quality control, and better customer service.
    Our 2013 line will keep the best of our current models complimented by the introduction of three new bows. We will have the strongest bow lineup Martin Archery has ever produced. Eleven uniquely different models will make up a Pro and Gold series that will surely please the whole cross section current and future Martin customers.
    We will keep you updated as these new products are near completion. This is an exciting time for the future of Martin Archery.

Martin Archery

Ya thats what im talkin about, good job Martin,glad to see everything going in a positive way.......................
    2010 PSE x-force Axe 7,,,,,,,29"x45#

Member hoytcharger2013 owes me $20.00 or the quiver I purchased from him neg feedback was left, nothing worse than a thief......

Any clues on the three new models?Oh and I hope you guys are more aggressive in WA are home state All the proshops here locally don't stock Martin and if the do its usually one two last year model bows.Martin is built in WA let's see some local pride and get them more available in local shops as well.If you need some one to talk to shops locally let me know, I've always wanted to try martins rytera pro line and will knock on doors so to speak to get some eyes open to try a great locally made bow.
    ☆HOYT CS34, HOYT QAD,Apex covert,~CandyCoated WiseGuy~☆
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Retrevierfishin Strings~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes to Gail.....Mr Martin is an Icon on the level of Fred Bear, Ben Pearson, etc..
    Best wishes to Martin and may they remain a fixture in the industry for a long time.
    Sales Manager at Copper John/Stan
    "Shut up and shoot"
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff

That's what I like to hear.

Told you Martin was doing just fine!!!

Looking forward to their release!!!

I'm rooting for Martin! I always have and always will. My first bow was a Martin. Killed my first deer with my Martin. I hope to see some great things from them in the coming years!

right now i am perfectly happy with my new scepter v...please don't offer anything than might be tempting...
    Can you point me toward the target, please?

Sounds very exciting and promising. Bring back the X-cam!
    Ron Paul

2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

good stuff
    Elite Gt500 with a Code red rest and Trophy taker V5 sight

Good for you guys! I am excited to see what you have coming up next year.
    AT Sponsor www.lum-tec.com Coupon code: Archerytalk111
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

This is good new and the best to Gail on his fishing adventures.He is a Icon it the archery world.

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    Told you Martin was doing just fine!!!

Looking forward to their release!!!
    Just goes to show you you can't believe all the rumors out there.

So who is this new CEO and National Sales Manager?

Much better news than was posted here recently, good for them.
    Prairie Phoenix.

Sounds like Martin wants to move ahead and be amoung the top dogs. Good to hear..

that's great news...................i really believe that they had to do something soon......

good aggressive action in place.....
    i wouldn't mind going back to martin..............as long as they can get some quality back into their bows..
    "There's a good chance you don't like me. There's an even better chance that I don't care."

I wish the legendary Mr. Gail Martin the very best!

- nitrous cams! At least compare the nitrous cam to the Furious cam to understand where at least one thing went hugely wrong.
    - Quality control improvements in component building AND bow assembly.
    - Marketing. A bigger presence in 3D. The Rytera Alien-Z could be winning more and be much more popular in 3D and spots.
    - Marketing. Martin archery is dead in a large part of the country. Bow hunting is HUGE with long seasons in the south and southeast yet Martin has chosen to virtually ignore this large market. At one time Martin was big in the northeast and down through Virginia. Not so now.

How do the changes effect or will Rytera be effected in any way?
    "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
    Know when to walk away and know when to run.
    You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table."
    PSE Phenom, Supra ME, DNA SP
    Stan ShootOff and JustX releases for hunting, foam and paper!

That sounds Great.I'm happy to be on Martins Pro Staff.Can't wait to get my new bow.
    *** ,! Vapor Trail Pro Staff,Tru-Fire Pro Staff,,,,Vane Tec Pro Staff,,Mossy Oak Pro Staff,,Buck Country Products Pro Staff,Trophy Blend Scent and ,Hard on The Trail Scents.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstigall View Post
    I wish the legendary Mr. Gail Martin the very best!

- nitrous cams! At least compare the nitrous cam to the Furious cam to understand where at least one thing went hugely wrong.
    - Quality control improvements in component building AND bow assembly.
    - Marketing. A bigger presence in 3D. The Rytera Alien-Z could be winning more and be much more popular in 3D and spots.
    - Marketing. Martin archery is dead in a large part of the country. Bow hunting is HUGE with long seasons in the south and southeast yet Martin has chosen to virtually ignore this large market. At one time Martin was big in the northeast and down through Virginia. Not so now.

How do the changes effect or will Rytera be effected in any way?
    i will say that i've noticed that martin sales in my local shop have really trailed off..................& according to the shop owner he was or is really close to dropping them and take the full line of bear on instead. But knowing him he will suffer thru the quality issues.....and poor machining and camo jobs.......as well as the loud and vibrating shot.

I don't see as many now on the range. Hopefully that will change.
    I did like my first 2009 martin Bengal.............but not my second.....
    should've kept the first lol
    "There's a good chance you don't like me. There's an even better chance that I don't care."

Couldn't be happier. Good luck and please bring back the Slayr-X!

as a martin dealer and shooter, i have always had at least one model i liked a lot from every year,, and i have always had great service,,, glad for gail and martin archery both!!!

that sounds great ! i have not shot martins for a while . because com-paired to other models they was loud at the shot and i had some limb problems . i have not shot since 2007.and i see martin has raised bar since, i quit shooting them . i always admired martin because of low prices . i cant wait to shoot one may put me back in drivers seat of a martin again . sounds great! SERVICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT and its time for a speed bow !

Glad to know y'all arent going anywhere!

and be sure to give Joel an extra

Martin Archery/Rytera
    Strother Archery
    Advantage Custom Strings
    Black Eagle Arrows
    Magnus
    Sword Sights

Congrats to the Martin Family. i wish you all the best. A special thanks to Joel in Support. He is always there to hear my whining. lol. He always has the answers.
    Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
    Martin-Rytera, PSE, Browning, Samick Bows.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast