Archery Talk Forum banner

Bucks in trucks (pics)

140K views 1K replies 709 participants last post by  jeffb321 
#1 ·
Some people on here have a problem with pictures of your deer in the bed of your truck. So lets show them what we got. Be proud of your truck buck. I'll start.

Attachments

See less See more
#1,122 ·
If theyre galavanting around pretending to be opposite genders, i don't really care what they think about a buck in my truck, or a little blood in my pics. I could give 30 more examples of sickening crap they're free to show. So, in short, I'm not too worried. Were here on Archery talk in the hunting section, no reason to hold back. Hold back on Facebook if you wish but lets not taint this place with worrying about their abnormal thoughts.

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle door Vehicle

#1,123 ·
I don't like what they're doing but I am concerned about future of hunting. Think about it if you were an anti and we're looking for ammunition. First place you would look is in a gun hunting or archery hunting forum. And just like the news, they can take any picture and show their bias slant on it and used it against us.

#1,128 ·
Couple of my buck in the truck from this year. Yeah not bloody from gutting it out. 🙄. Don't worry guys.... I got rid of the blood with white marker so I don't hurt anyone's feelings

Motor vehicle Plant Wood Tree Automotive tire

Hunting Crocodile Hat Plant Working animal

Wood Grass Fawn Event Wheel

Ok, here is one hanging off the back of the truck to akin it. Truck is on a hump with front end down. I am 5'10" I swear 😂

Plant Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

#1,129 ·
Another pass thru shot with my heavy arrow and high FOC setup. (y) Angle forward shot that hit ahead of the right front shoulder and pass thru behind the left front leg. Approx. 14 yards, from my Cruzr XC tree saddle. :) Friday 11/24.
Elite Ritual 30 at 57# and 29" DL.
Gold Tip Hunter XT 300 spine at 27", 100 gr. brass insert, 150 gr. tip weight and 3" feathers. 525 TAW and 22% FOC. Magnus Stinger Killer Bee 4 blade. 💯
Wood Working animal Natural material Motor vehicle Fender

Cephalopod Animal product Art Marine invertebrates Wood

Brown Wood Mixture Deciduous Grass

#1,130 ·
Another pass thru shot with my heavy arrow and high FOC setup. (y) Angle forward shot that hit ahead of the right front shoulder and pass thru behind the left front leg. Approx. 14 yards, from my Cruzr XC tree saddle. :) Friday 11/24.
Elite Ritual 30 at 57# and 29" DL.
Gold Tip Hunter XT 300 spine at 27", 100 gr. brass insert, 150 gr. tip weight and 3" feathers. 525 TAW and 22% FOC. Magnus Stinger Killer Bee 4 blade. 💯
cannot believe the arrow is not stuck in the ground 2 feet, as my pass through with a Magnus Stinger this year was stuck in the ground 4 inches, that is with a 400 taw 16%foc out of a 50lb/28dl bow. ;)