Thread: northern ohio shooters......

northern ohio shooters......

Bow&Barrel Archers is having their International Round this weekend, 23 June.

I encourage ANYONE with an interest with becoming a better archer to give it a whirl.

Registration will run from 8am to 11am and we prefer a group of 3 at minimum. New to the game archers are always welcomed and will be put with those familiar with the game.

we will have HOT lunches, COLD drinks and FREE coffee and ICE CREAM. should there be a low number participants, we will take your lunch order as you head out and have it ready for you at the half.

Dress for the weather....and bugs. Thermacells are highly recommended and we will have bug spray for use at the club for a small donation to Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry.

the first person to CLEAN our course will get a $50 gift card to Gander Mountain. you CANNOT shoot the course alone (minimum group size of 3) and you MUST have your scorecard signed in all places requiring signatures.
    When the war is over soldiers come home, SAILORS dont. WE will always stand a vigilant watch to protect YOUR way of life.
    It's not that I'm cranky, I just dont care what you think.
    Google isnt all that difficult to use, i'm not gonna spoon feed you info that you're too lazy to look up.

Hey Rock. The sectionals are this weekend. Just fyi.

oh poo.....

well, for those that are going to the Sectionals, good luck and shoot em up.

for those of us that freelance, our gate will be open and we will be ready.
    When the war is over soldiers come home, SAILORS dont. WE will always stand a vigilant watch to protect YOUR way of life.
    It's not that I'm cranky, I just dont care what you think.
    Google isnt all that difficult to use, i'm not gonna spoon feed you info that you're too lazy to look up.