Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Cooley---Marihelen Rodgers?

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  FV Chuck 
#1 ·
Chuck;
Anything you can share as to why Marihelen Rodgers contract wasn't renewed with NFAA? Did the council have a say in this or is this a Bruce Cull decision alone?
being kept awfully quiet.
Frank

#2 ·
Hahaaaaahhahahahahaaa

OMG really?

No, sorry man...Nothing regarding her employment or the fact that she is no longer with the NFAA will be shared by me on this network whatsoever. After the way the people in the office or at NFAA HQ normally get treated by AT ???

She's a good friend and I respect her way to much for that.

If you would like clarification, you'll have to contact her directly or contact the NFAA.

It's not my place to speak for her, and it's not my place to speak for the office about employees or why they are there or not there....even if it was AT would be place # 9485039845979839480298304 where I would mention it.

I'm sure you can understand the respect one must give in matters such as this and you'll find private ways to get the information you desire.

Chuck

#4 ·
Chucks answer sounds like a good one to me.. Sounds like its on a need to know basis and we don't need to know.. That's between the Nfaa and her.. And from chucks answer it sounds like he can't believe someone actually asked that on here and I agree if the person needs to know that bad have them call the office, not put it all over the Internet and archery talk... Just my opinion though

#6 ·
Thanks ya'll...

Yeah for sure, sorry if your feathers are ruffled itbeso.. no offense meant, but really man. Try to find a little humor, it's all I was doing really. Would it have been nicer for me to just type it's none of your business?... I didn't think so or I would have.

The guys have it right. #1.... aside from a select few members there really isnt a TON of support for the NFAA HQ on AT so really, it's not the place to discuss these things... #2- no matter what I know, this isnt the place to discuss these things.

Thanks-

Chuck

#11 ·
I stand by my original comment,Chuck. You need to go back and read your response. It was on the level of a third grader and I don't see any attempt at humor, just rudeness. And , yes, as a member of nfaa for 43 years, I feel that I have a right to know what the organization is doing that is in the best interest of its members. Would it be a matter of national security to just say Maryhelen was terminated or that she just decided to quit? What discussion is needed to just be succinct and straight forward? Then you have the audacity that the NFAA isn't well thought of on archerytalk. Maybe treating the members on here like you just did is one of the reasons, but judging by the posters who stuck up for your lame response, I guess it will empower you to give us more of the same in the future.

#10 ·
Same here Frank...

Not offended or upset in any way man... hopefully my answer to you was received the way it was intended. A humorous "sorry, cant help ya out much on this one"

See you on the line -

Chuck

#15 ·
Fine - have it your way;

Frank (whatever your hidden last name is) -

It is my opinion that matters regarding the NFAA and their employees should be commented on only by the people directly involved, I was not one of them.
Please call MariHelen directly or the office, I'm sure they can help you out.
Further, I also believe that this line of questioning in this forum/format is at the very least inappropriate.

Despite my opinion above I will share with you that I know of no hidden agenda to support your claim of the topic being held quiet. It was announced publicly weeks ago. There is no merit to your question regarding Bruce, and I found it offensive. The president does not have the authority or power to make those changes. Only the full vote of the council does. I am only a member at large and do not carry full voting rights and was not involved in the process.

You can find information regarding the governance of the NFAA, it's policy's and procedures by visiting the NFAA website and reading the Constitution and By-Laws.

Additionally, I find it extremely awkward that you would ask a question like this in such a large public forum where historically (regarding the NFAA) the members of this forum as a whole (not this section) tend to be a little less then wholly supportive, can be sometimes antagonistic, even accusatory in their answers and opinions.

So, No there is nothing I can or will share, Yes the council was involved, No this was not a Bruce Cull decision alone.

--------------

Good day-

CHuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.