New Breed is a cutting edge archery company but we're using an old school business model like the archery greats such as Fred Bear, Howard Hill, Ben Pearson, Earl Hoyt Jr., and many other "legends of the sport" all believed in:
Promote the sport because it fills your heart, not because it fills your pockets. If you do what is right the rest will fall in place.
At New Breed Archery we have a vision: Shape the future of archery by being the "best in our class" in customer service and by setting the bar for excellence and innovation in the archery industry.
NO HYPE • JUST HUNT!
In today's archery market, it's important to have a product that gives you the best possible equipment for your hard-earned dollar. At New Breed, we feel we have done just that. Our no-nonsense, no-fluff policy leads to superior products and better value.
We have always believed if we build the best possible product and back it up with excellent customer service, people will buy our products for what they are and not for what they're perceived to be. It's the "if you build it, they will come!" business model. Yes, we know this is not the fastest way to climb the "corporate ladder" but we do know if we make great products and have the service to back them up, the products will speak for themselves and we will steadily move to the top, one rung at a time.
Empower the customer to enjoy archery by building the most innovative and highest quality archery equipment in the world.
Here are just a few Our Company's Values we strive to uphold everyday:
• Maintain an innovative environment with the utmost attention to detail
• Challenge the status quo of the industry
• Execute work without tolerance for defects
• Maintain a challenging environment to promote better and more efficient products
• Constantly learn, set challenging goals, and take pride in all work performed
• Understand and meet customers' needs with patience
• Address any issue with great diligence and the highest level of professionalism
• Treat customers with the same attention and respect we ourselves would expect
Please feel free to visit our website www.newbreedarchery.com and our facebookpage http://www.facebook.com/newbreedarchery