Page 168 of 329 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 8221

Thread: New Breed Archery-Official Thread

Hey guys can you tell me how much mods are looking for 28 or 27.5 for Eclipse?

Thanks

Bob

Just got home from watching my son play a hockey game in Rock Springs, he got the go ahead goal with 2:30 to go in 3rd period. That was worth the drive. Got a Demo Day/ indoor 3D at the county fairgrounds in the morning. A pro shop from over the hill is bringing an assortment of the usual brands for demo shooting. Myself and a friend will be quietly rockin a couple of New Breeds.
    2013 Eclipse 28.5/60 Outshine
    2013 Cyborg 28.5/65 Black
    Hoyt Gamemaster

Re: New Breed Archery-Official Thread

Good Morning Nation

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
    60X Custom Strings Staff
    NEW BREED GENETIX Samurai
    Norway Industries Advisory Staff
    New Breed Nation

Good Morning New Breed Nation

Hope everyone has a Great weekend
    NO HYPE JUST HUNT
    Hunt Hard and Shoot Straight
    >>>>>------------------------------>>
    New Breed Cyborg
    New Breed Genetix

New Breed Archery-Official Thread

Getting close. Last night was my best ever X count of 48, too bad I dropped three off for a 297. In due time...
    New Breed Shooting Staff, 2014 Genetix, 2013 Eclipse, 2010 Cyborg

Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison.

Quote Originally Posted by upserman View Post

Thanks
    You will need to contact Kyle, Ju5t H3R3 on here or kyle@newbreedarchery.com for that answer. JAG on here is a dealer as well as a couple more. They might be able to answer that also.

Joshua Petersen wins State NASP

Friday I talked with NBA Factory Staff member and Proud Father Jerome Petersen who informed me his son,Joshua had won his second Georgia State NASP title for the High School Division. Thats a big accomplishment and he has one more year to go. Good luck at the Nationals!

happy birthday to chevy88! hope you didn't drink too much green beer.

Good Morning Nation
    60X Custom Strings Staff
    New Breed Nation

Saw Cheri on the 3D course yesterday with her Lycan, asked her how it was goin. "I'm likin'' it" she said with a smile.
    2013 Eclipse 28.5/60 Outshine
    2013 Cyborg 28.5/65 Black
    Hoyt Gamemaster

Quote Originally Posted by upserman View Post

Thanks
    $25 shipped

Hello Nation! Soon to be nation member here! My name is Jeffrey and I'm a Paramedic from southeastern Ohio! I've been in the market for a new bow the last couple months, but have been undecided until a few weeks ago. I'm currently on the waiting list for a Seduction XV for my wife, and I'm going to join her as she joins the nation!

So, After 3 weeks of drooling and dreaming, and now 140 pages of reading in one sitting, I guess I only have a couple questions.

I'm getting a Lycan, no doubt, I currently shoot a 2010 Parker 32.5" A2A and love the small size bows. I've called the closest bow shop (2 hours away), but never get an answer. The more I look and read, the more I think I want some custom stuff done, so is calling down to the HQ and get the ball rolling the best option? I know my specs and have 100% faith in what I've read, so I have no problem with ordering "sight unseen"

I'm thinking Samurai Lycan with the "New Breed" green cams, limb pockets, and green/black strings.

What is the average turn around time? I don't know if my poor heart can take a 6 week wait, i know it will be worth it, but gosh, I NEED this now! lol

Thanks in advance!

Generally wait time for a bow is 2-4 weeks depending on how busy they are at the factory as well as attending events; however, with the custom work you mentioned a lot of that would depend on whoever they have do the anodizing. I'm sure the black limbs, riser, and strings wouldn't be much of an issue so it still may be as little as a normal wait. The best way to find out is to give a shout to the factory.
    New Breed Nation http://www.newbreedarchery.com
    Extreme Bowstrings Pro Staff Ripcord Pro Staff T.R.U. Ball/ Axcel Staff
    Team Bow Rattler http://bowrattler.com/ Xtreme Stabilization Shooting Staff BCY LOOPS BY REDHDCHARM
    Onestringer CUSTOM Arrow Wraps www.onestringer.com Eco3 Outdoors Hammer Bow Hangers

Good Morning New Breed Nation
    NO HYPE JUST HUNT
    Hunt Hard and Shoot Straight
    >>>>>------------------------------>>
    New Breed Cyborg
    New Breed Genetix

Morning Nation and Jmkimes, it would definitely be best to order direct and it will more then likely be a 4-6 week wait is my guess but can't say for sure only NB can answer for you but it definitely sounds like a killer setup. Your wife will love her seduction. Can't wait to officially welcome you to the Nation.
    NBA 09' Genetix Black NBA '12 Eclipse Black riser Optifade Forest limbs NBA '13 Genetix Black
    newbreedarchery.com

Has anyone ordered a Newbreed jersey from Rayjus? I would like to see an actual picture of one before I commit to buy one. I would like to see what that green looks like when actually printed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Interested in a custom tune? Visit us at . . . . .

tatersarcherysolutions dot com

Quote Originally Posted by Jmkimes View Post
    Hello Nation! Soon to be nation member here! My name is Jeffrey and I'm a Paramedic from southeastern Ohio! I've been in the market for a new bow the last couple months, but have been undecided until a few weeks ago. I'm currently on the waiting list for a Seduction XV for my wife, and I'm going to join her as she joins the nation!

So, After 3 weeks of drooling and dreaming, and now 140 pages of reading in one sitting, I guess I only have a couple questions.

I'm getting a Lycan, no doubt, I currently shoot a 2010 Parker 32.5" A2A and love the small size bows. I've called the closest bow shop (2 hours away), but never get an answer. The more I look and read, the more I think I want some custom stuff done, so is calling down to the HQ and get the ball rolling the best option? I know my specs and have 100% faith in what I've read, so I have no problem with ordering "sight unseen"

I'm thinking Samurai Lycan with the "New Breed" green cams, limb pockets, and green/black strings.

What is the average turn around time? I don't know if my poor heart can take a 6 week wait, i know it will be worth it, but gosh, I NEED this now! lol

Thanks in advance!
    Here's a big Welcome to the Nation to both you and your wife! The Lycan is an outstanding bow, my all time favorite bow.
    Drape's Archery...The Best Archery Shop In Western NY!

Good Morning Nation
    60X Custom Strings Staff
    New Breed Nation

Quote Originally Posted by RattleSnake1 View Post
    Generally wait time for a bow is 2-4 weeks depending on how busy they are at the factory as well as attending events; however, with the custom work you mentioned a lot of that would depend on whoever they have do the anodizing. I'm sure the black limbs, riser, and strings wouldn't be much of an issue so it still may be as little as a normal wait. The best way to find out is to give a shout to the factory.
    That was my thinking! Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by 05_sprcrw View Post
    Morning Nation and Jmkimes, it would definitely be best to order direct and it will more then likely be a 4-6 week wait is my guess but can't say for sure only NB can answer for you but it definitely sounds like a killer setup. Your wife will love her seduction. Can't wait to officially welcome you to the Nation.
    Mornin! We're both pretty stoked! She originally found the Seduction and I got added to the list. The more I looked at other bows, I kept coming back and scoping out the bows at NBA. I'm not a mainstream guy and don't want to buy "names" like most bow manufacturers. The more I looked and saw reviews and read, the more I thought, This is where I need to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Tater1985 View Post
    Has anyone ordered a Newbreed jersey from Rayjus? I would like to see an actual picture of one before I commit to buy one. I would like to see what that green looks like when actually printed.
    http://www.newbreedstaff.com/LA2012Mentorship.jpg
    http://www.newbreedstaff.com/shiningin2012.htm

It may be similar to these? I'm not sure. I saw those while stalking the website for info! Also at the bottom of that page, there is a pic with the group by a NBA sign and some of them are wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by TREESTANDSNYPER View Post
    Here's a big Welcome to the Nation to both you and your wife! The Lycan is an outstanding bow, my all time favorite bow.
    You're part of the inspiration behind me becaming set on the Lycan, The pic back about 100 pages ago you look to be about my size and I really REALLY like the looks of the bow. You constantly speak highly of it and make it sound EXCELLENT. I fell in love with the look and the size and the constant feedback finally set me over the top. I'll be making a phone call in the next couple days and get this ball rolling! I'm STOKED!

edit: added another link to pics

Here you go, don't mind the guy, just look at the shirt:

2011/2012 shirt:

2013 shirt:
    New Breed Archery Cyborg & Horizon
    Sureloc - Arctec - Propoints - Bowjax - Scorpion
    << New Breed Target staff - ArcheryCentre.com staff >>

New Breed Archery-Official Thread

Here is my son in his shirt.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363639465.930839.jpg
    New Breed Shooting Staff, 2014 Genetix, 2013 Eclipse, 2010 Cyborg

Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison.

Those are some good looking shooter shirts!
    NBA 09' Genetix Black NBA '12 Eclipse Black riser Optifade Forest limbs NBA '13 Genetix Black
    newbreedarchery.com

Got another problem, my pig came to me the other day and wanted to borrow my genetix and a few arrows and I agreed. A couple of hours later she drags this home and now I have to bury it.. At least she smiled for the photo..

Re: New Breed Archery-Official Thread

Good Morning Nation

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    60X Custom Strings Staff
    New Breed Nation

mornin nation,anybody have a set of bx-3 cams they want to sell?.

Page 168 of 329 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast