Page 2 of 349 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: New Breed Archery-Official Thread

Here's a pic of my newest New Breed...easily the best shooting bow I've ever owned!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Drape's Archery...The Best Archery Shop In Western NY!

Good Morning Nation my Name is Chad and I currently own a Genetixs for my hunting Bow, a Eclipse that I'm setting up for 3D and my wife has a Lycan.
    Bow - 2010 Hoyt AM32 with RKT cams
    Arrows - Deep Impact 350's with Aero Outserts
    Broadheads - 125g Magnus 4blade Buzzcuts
    Fletchings - Good Old 4" RW Feathers

Hello Everyone, I'm Julie Gordon, the staff coordinator for New Breed. My husband Tony goes by Master G on here. I've been fortunate to have been with Kyle since he started New Breed and honored to be the staff coordinator.
    I shoot the Genetix, 27/40 and have shot the best scores in my life with this bow. For me, its a perfect all around bow with plenty of speed to get you where you need to be. I have shot the Eclipse and really like it as well, but have just ordered a Lycan after talking with several people people about it, I think it may fit my hunting needs perfectly. (i still dont see how i can top the Genetix)

Staff application are taken in the fall, usually Sept-Oct we will announce it and tell you how to apply. We started a merit based process this year to allow for our progressive system to better reward and advance those that do the most for our company. Im very pleased with the loyal staff we have this year and am looking forward to greater things for everyone involved in the future. Its a great family to be a part of.

jagbow2.jpg split.jpg

Good morning Nation!!!! My name is Caleb Hobbs and I am going on my second year as a Fiels Staff member for New Breed. I was able to get my hands on a Nemesis in 2010 and I was hooked. I immediately looked into the Field Staff program and was luckily accepted. From there I purchased a 2011 Genetix and have been shooting it ever since. I live New Breed bows, as a matter of fact I love the equipment and the company so much that I decided to start a bow dealership here in Colorado with the sole intention of selling New Breed bows and spreading the word across the Western States!

If you haven't shot a New Breed then I suggest you find a dealer and get your hands on one.

And by the way my next bow will be the Eclipse!!!!!
    Dirty North Archery
    2011 NBA GENETIX
    2013 NBA ECLIPSE Outshine Camo
    "I'll keep my money and my guns(and my bows!), You keep the change"

Last weekend we went to an ASA qualifier, temps reached 100 that day here in OK, but the morning was nice- Master G shot, and I shot photo's - was a real nice time getting to visit with all of the shooters and answering questions about G's flo. green zebra Horizon - here's a link to the pics - http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...=diamond+jewel

Good Morning to the New Breed Nation,my name is David Jaques and I bought a Genetix a couple of months agao finest bow I have ever shot the best part is I live in Arizona where there are no dealers for New Breed here but all my friends after seeing me shoot and handling my bow are trying to figure out how to get their hands on one

Hey everyone my name is Larry Daniels on AT its muscles ive been with new breed since the birth of it kinda lol shot with kyle at a ASA in GA. In 08.or 09. Shot kyle left handed Cyborg an was hooked from that point an still am hooked everyone keep up the great shootn an good luck this fall hunting

Good Morning Nation
    I guess introductions are in order so here goes ,My name is Joe and you can see by my signature that I shoot a Genetix Samurai.When I got this bow I was simply blown away by how smooth the draw is and how well it shoots. The Genetix is the first bow I ever owned that I didn't have to get used to I loved it after the first few shots ! I liked the Genetix so much I decided I wanted to be a part of this great company so I applied to join the shooting staff and was accepted. New Breed Nation is a great thing to be a part of ,this is one of the few threads on AT where you you won't see any negative attitudes or slamming other people or companys. If your thinking of getting a New Breed ,goet one you'll be glad you did,if you just got one Welcome to the Nation!
    Here's a picture of my Genetix from My last (not so great 3d outting)
    Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
    60X Custom Strings Staff
    NEW BREED GENETIX Samurai
    Norway Industries Advisory Staff
    New Breed Nation

Hello NewBreed Nation, my name is Jeremy Schaaf and I'm on the field staff for NewBreed Archery. I had followed along with the original thread since the very first post, and feel blessed that Julie had accepted my application as a staff member. I shoot the Genetix and without a doubt it is the best bow I have ever shot, but the greatest thing about this company is the customer service. With Kyle being the owner and still answering phone calls, emails, and posting on here is incredible, along with Julie's knowledge, you won't go wrong following this thread. DSC00586.jpg

Good morning New Breed Nation.
    A member of the New Breed Nation

New Breed Staff Shooter, Vapor Trail Staff

Hello Nation, my name is Mike Stratton and I live in Bennington, Vermont. I have been on the shooting staff for two years. I currently have an eclipse, cyborg and a genetix. My girlfriend shoots a nemisis and we love our bows. Great bows and great customer service, you just cannot ask for a better combo.
    A member of the New Breed Nation

New Breed Staff Shooter, Vapor Trail Staff

Hey Nation Thanks so much for starting to find the New Thread, it is already starting to feel like home!!
    keep up the good work,
    Kyle
    Genesis 27:3 “Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field and take me venison”
    http://www.newbreedarchery.com/

Thank for getting the new thread up Kyle - would you please put up a picture of the Spawns namesake? He's like our good luck charm now!

I know this is silly, but I keep wanting to "like" every post on here!! Lol
    My name is Tina Williams (aka huntluvn). My husband, Sequoyah (shanxalot), and I have been shooting New Breed for 2 years.
    We previously shot Hoyt but after I shot Jag's Genetix.... Done deal! We purchased 2 Genetix and no complaints here! Sequoyah also purchased an Eclipse & he is absolutely thrilled with the way these things shoot. He doesn't get to shoot too much but his scores are better than ever!
    Just cannot go wrong with these bows!

Hello Nation
    My name is Brian. my wife & I are from North Carolina. We first talked to Kyle in Augusta GA in 2010. We both ordered a bow at the ASA in London Ky the same year ( her a genetix & me a cyborg). It kinda snuck up on us & now between the 2 of us have 7 New Breeds in the house!!! We have been on the shooting staff for 2 years & will stay as long as Kyle & Julie will have us! When you put a bow that's shoots as well as any of the New Breeds do along with the customer service why would you shoot anything else??
    2013 NEW BREED ARCHERY FACTORY STAFF
    DEAD CENTER ARCHERY FACTORY STAFF
    WWW.MYGPAA.COM WWW.SHOOTARCHERY.COM

hello New Breed Nation, my name's Tim Wanat. I have affilated with the creation and start when NewBreed came into existance . I am a personal friend of Kyle's and I want to welcome everyone and all the new members to the Nation..... WELCOME ABOARD .
    In God we Trust all others pay CASH

I message from my phone...so posts are short and sweet . No need for grammar , figure it out man.

Hey we better put up the staffer website link. Www.newbreedstaff.com.

I highly recommend that every check out the New Breed staff site. Miss Julie has really worked hard to put this team together and it shows on the staff website! Thanks Julie! Everyone should check it out and get to know the team a little better!

JAG RULES!
    Dirty North Archery
    2011 NBA GENETIX
    2013 NBA ECLIPSE Outshine Camo
    "I'll keep my money and my guns(and my bows!), You keep the change"

Hello gang...
    Newbreed staffer from 2010/2011 I guess.

Twan, from the Netherlands.
    Found New Breed on the web and at Mike's from H&M bowstrings. Love the Cyborg. Improved my scores with it.
    Did some work to make the brand known in The Netherlands. Several shooters bought them.
    ArcheryCentre.com became the Dutch/Netherlands dealer.
    New Breed Archery Cyborg & Horizon
    Sureloc - Arctec - Propoints - Bowjax - Scorpion
    << New Breed Target staff - ArcheryCentre.com staff >>

Wanted to share my Eclipse that I call Orange Crush ..The eclipse is everything I look for in a bow !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Hit-em-Hard"

I love this!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hit-em View Post
    wanted to share my eclipse that i call orange crush ..the eclipse is everything i look for in a bow !!

Quote Originally Posted by CHobbs View Post
    Hey we better put up the staffer website link. Www.newbreedstaff.com.

I highly recommend that every check out the New Breed staff site. Miss Julie has really worked hard to put this team together and it shows on the staff website! Thanks Julie! Everyone should check it out and get to know the team a little better!

JAG RULES!
    Thanks soo much! I do what I can. There's a place to upload your pics there Nation - its open to all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by MBH300 View Post
    Hello Nation
    My name is Brian. my wife & I are from North Carolina. We first talked to Kyle in Augusta GA in 2010. We both ordered a bow at the ASA in London Ky the same year ( her a genetix & me a cyborg). It kinda snuck up on us & now between the 2 of us have 7 New Breeds in the house!!! We have been on the shooting staff for 2 years & will stay as long as Kyle & Julie will have us! When you put a bow that's shoots as well as any of the New Breeds do along with the customer service why would you shoot anything else??
    7? wow!

Hit-em...the Orange Crush is sweet, love that finish!
    Drape's Archery...The Best Archery Shop In Western NY!

Good Day Nation! My name is Darin Wilkison and this is my first year as field staff shooter for New Breed Archery. I shoot the Eclipse and have enjoyed this bow to its fullest. Every positive thing you hear about this company is a truth. The customer service is top notch as well as the product. I am shooting the Open Class this 3-D season which has put my yardage estimating to the test (not always a good thing) but the bow itself has performed flawlessly. Cannot wait to climb the trees in the fall! Thanks for all you do Kyle and Julie.12 Turk.jpgSD530658.jpgSD530671.jpg
    NEW BREED - ECLIPSE NINJA'd
    NEW BREED - GENETIX NINJA'd
    TRADTECH TITAN I
    BEAR GRIZZLY - FLAT COIN

I'm in, love my Horizon and Genetix.
    Head Wingnut Tightener

Page 2 of 349 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast