Page 3 of 336 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: New Breed Archery-Official Thread

I haven't been on in a while but my name is Jeff Buttolph and I am the guy that dips all the New Breeds. I have to say, it's a blast growing my company with some of the best people in the business.

It's a shame to lose almost 3 years of stuff from the previous thread. I'll see what I can dig up for pictures.

Wow wasn't and orange fan until today!! Looks great!
    Also thanks for posting everyone keep up the good work!
    kn
    Quote Originally Posted by Hit-em View Post
    Wanted to share my Eclipse that I call Orange Crush ..The eclipse is everything I look for in a bow !!
    Genesis 27:3 “Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field and take me venison”
    http://www.newbreedarchery.com/

Similar to the "orange crush" in yellow and green
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fades

Fade to black, not a dip just painted....

Good afternoon everyone. To people who know me, I'm Bill, on AT I'm chevy88. I bought my first Genetix (black riser/camo limb 28/65) right before hunting season started in 09 and bugged Kyle and the gang waiting for a staff program to be started. This is my second year as a field staffer and am looking to many more years. My staff bow is also a Genetix in opposite color (camo riser/black limbs 28/60) I love both of these bows. My hunting bow is now 4 for 4 in the month of October and my staff bow is doing almost as well both indoors and on the 3D range. Its incredible how much attention these bows get! People are always watching and asking about them. Once people shoot them they instantly want one. Here is a handful of pics of me, my bows, and my deer.
    mail.jpeg
    DSC00112.JPG
    000_0318.jpg
    2014 New Breed Shooting Staff

Here is a Lycan I am building for myself

progress photos

Africa Hunting Safari 052.jpgAfrica Hunting Safari 040.jpgAfrica Hunting Safari 033.jpg

My name is Jeff. Got an ECLIPSE based on reviews and couldn't be happier. Shooting my best scores ever in 3D. The Eclipse performed flawlessly on my recent African hunt.
    Thanks NEW BREED.
    Easton ACC's, Muzzy 75gr
    New Breed ECLIPSE black and silver

NEW BREED ARCHERY SHOOTING STAFF

Hello, My name is Justin Thede and have been shooting New Breeds since 09. I currently have 3 in the stable (2 Genny's and 1 Nemesis) and have owned 2 others as well that I was fortunate to pass on the love to friends. There is NO doubt these are the best fitting bows for me I have ever shot. These have the best of everything IMO. Kyle and the rest of the staff are absolutly the best customer service on the planet...PERIOD! Can't forsee myself switching bows anytime soon....unless its to the Lycan!! Good to see the thread back, I was got a little worried for a second! Love New Breed, and the Nation is a Great bunch of people! Thanks!

New Breed Genetix - Kryptek Highlander
    Black Gold Ascent - 5 pin
    Black Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro
    Trophy Ridge Quivers
    Easton Axis N-Fused/Slick Trick 125 Mags

Here is some pics of my eclipse it was custom painted by hanover hydrograghics , it's a green that fades to black on the limbs and then has a water drop over it. in person the paint job is amazing
    ARCHERSPARADISE.CA
    dealer for Bowtech,PSE,darton,bear,parker ,MATHEWS,NBA,Elite
    excalibur,tenpoint,horton,bowt ech
    spot hogg,black gold, CBE

found the new thread thanx for the heads up kyle couldnt be more happy with my eclipse keep up the great work i cant say enough about your company002.jpg
    pse evo, spot hogg, ttsmackdown, stokerized ,easton hexx

Quote Originally Posted by Hit-em View Post
    Wanted to share my Eclipse that I call Orange Crush ..The eclipse is everything I look for in a bow !!
    that is a sweet looking bow im jealous!!

One of my recent favorites....

Amp energy green waterdrop fade

that looks sweet too

Here's a couple pictures of my wifes Nemesis. She's been shooting a New Breed since 2009 and loves her Nemesis.
    Drape's Archery...The Best Archery Shop In Western NY!

Just getting back on track after realizing they are starting a "new" NBA thread. New Breed is still the best bow manufacturer I have ever dealt with and probably ever will want to in the future.
    Hit where you aim.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover Hydro View Post
    Amp energy green waterdrop fade
    Oops, I didnt realize there was a pic of this on the last page. Oh well It is cool enough to get 2 posts.

Here 's a few pics of my 2009 Genetix with solid limbs, and as well as it after converting it to split limbs when they first introduced them. The Genetix is still my all time favorite bow.
    Drape's Archery...The Best Archery Shop In Western NY!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover Hydro View Post
    Similar to the "orange crush" in yellow and green
    I love these

What's your fav one Hanover? I can't decide what to put on a Lycan - need help

Quote Originally Posted by JAG View Post
    I love these

If that Lycan is gonna be your hunting bow I would put Ultimate Camo on it. I have got the old time Mossy Oak Bottomland on mine and love it but that aint for everybody. That Ultimate camo just plain looks like tree bark and looks good on a bow. You probably looking for something more flashy aint you?

With all the history of the previous thread lost, finally my chance to tout one of the best things about these bows that I seldom see mentioned. Broad head tuning! After spending agonizing weekends with a hybrid system, what an eye opener to break out the wife's Genetix and go through the same process. Maybe other factors come in to play beyond the 40 yard hunting distances that I attempt to set our bows up for, but what a joy to go through a variety of broad head styles and be dead on with field points!! That is all it took for me to order an Eclipse. If I can shoot in the yard, 3d range or from a tree without needing to make changes, that is a sweet deal.

And ordering a dl in the actual size that I wanted isn't too bad either.

Thank you sir! your post is a nice reminder that we are "Broadhead Friendly", thanks for shooting our bows!
    kn
    Quote Originally Posted by Quartermoons View Post
    With all the history of the previous thread lost, finally my chance to tout one of the best things about these bows that I seldom see mentioned. Broad head tuning! After spending agonizing weekends with a hybrid system, what an eye opener to break out the wife's Genetix and go through the same process. Maybe other factors come in to play beyond the 40 yard hunting distances that I attempt to set our bows up for, but what a joy to go through a variety of broad head styles and be dead on with field points!! That is all it took for me to order an Eclipse. If I can shoot in the yard, 3d range or from a tree without needing to make changes, that is a sweet deal.

And ordering a dl in the actual size that I wanted isn't too bad either.
    Genesis 27:3 “Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field and take me venison”
    http://www.newbreedarchery.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JAG View Post
    I love these

I really like the muddy girl. It has the best pink and purple colors together in the film. Aside from that, the green and orange are probably equal favorites. You could go through the pantone chart and pick a color too. Just be sure it is bright and not too dark if you want to see alot of the color. http://www.cal-print.com/InkColorChart.htm

Jeff, the one you did in full ASAT camo is one of my favs (the one you use as your FB pic).

there are some great looking bows on here, my Cyborg is on its way home from New Breed after getting some camo limbs and soon will have a set of Breathn's strings as well, all these pics have me looking forward to getting her back home
    Elite Answer
    Bowtech Experience

What's up fellas. Name is Tre' bought a genetix last year and absolutely fell in love with it. Recently my wife was wanting a good bow and decided to hand over the new breed. BUT I did something a little special for her. So tore it apart and sent to a buddy of mine for a little custom powder coating. Black with a gloss star dust clear coat. Flo green and flo purple strings. I just put it back together yesterday. And she LOVES it.
    Elite GTO
    Maitland Raptor 3D
    Maitland Zeus
    "Just Shut It and Shoot Your Bow!"

Page 3 of 336 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast