Close up

Elite GTO
    Hoyt Alpha Elite
    Maitland Zeus
    "Just Shut It and Shoot Your Bow!"

Quote Originally Posted by MoNsTeR_7 View Post
    Close up
    Nice, like the glitz!!

Hey everyone I'm Chris on AT I'm solocam9696 and I've been shooting New Breed Bows for 2 years now. These are the best shooting bows I've ever shot. So far I have two in the stable and planning on adding more of Kyle's fine creations to it. I love 3d archery and deer hunting. The Nation as a whole is a great resource of information and know-how when it comes to New Breed bows and Archery in General. Welcome to the Nation new Members and experience a new level in Archery you never seen befor.
    Top is my Genetix when I first got it . Bottom is Cyborg love this thing.
    Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by TREESTANDSNYPER View Post
    Jeff, the one you did in full ASAT camo is one of my favs (the one you use as your FB pic).
    Thanks! My buddy is shooting that bow now. He shot Hoyt and Elite for the last few years. He sent me a picture of a robinhood the FIRST day he shot it! His comment was "my other bows never did this". Now he is a nation guy. He goes as bowhuntermitch on here.

Hi New Breed guru's. I have a question for y'all. I have a 2012 Cyborg. A bit of preamble - the bow has the predator camo finish and it is beautiful! The fit and finish are first class and I absolutely love the camo pattern. I love the grip as well. The draw cycle is to die for. Man-oh-man, that bow glides into the valley like no other The bow also holds amazingly well, as well without a stab. as my other bows with one! The question I have is associated with an observation - the observation being that the bow has a bit of vibration in the riser at the shot. The question being, how to get rid of it? The bow is a 60 lb. bow and I shoot it at around 52-53 lbs. Thanks a bunch!

good morning to the new breed nation from Germany! beautiful weather today! can't wait to get out and shoot!

Good. Morning New Breed Nation!!!!!
    NO HYPE JUST HUNT
    Hunt Hard and Shoot Straight
    >>>>>------------------------------>>
    New Breed Cyborg
    New Breed Genetix

So many good looking pictures of bows on here I better throw a few in myself.

My eclipse the day Julie surprised us with some sweet shooter shirts.

Nemesis and Genetix

And the single most defining moment in my affliction with NBA. The day I unboxed my Genetix back in Oct '09.
    09' NBA Genetix Black '12 NBA Eclipse Black riser Optifade Forest limbs '13 NBA Genetix Black '15 NBA Black Genetix 29" 60lbs
    newbreedarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by bow_hunter44 View Post
    Hi New Breed guru's. I have a question for y'all. I have a 2012 Cyborg. A bit of preamble - the bow has the predator camo finish and it is beautiful! The fit and finish are first class and I absolutely love the camo pattern. I love the grip as well. The draw cycle is to die for. Man-oh-man, that bow glides into the valley like no other The bow also holds amazingly well, as well without a stab. as my other bows with one! The question I have is associated with an observation - the observation being that the bow has a bit of vibration in the riser at the shot. The question being, how to get rid of it? The bow is a 60 lb. bow and I shoot it at around 52-53 lbs. Thanks a bunch!
    Split limb?
    NEW BREED ARCHERY
    DEAD CENTER ARCHERY PRODUCTS

Quote Originally Posted by bow_hunter44 View Post
    Is this a solid or split limb bow?
    NO HYPE JUST HUNT
    New Breed Cyborg
    New Breed Genetix

Good Morning Nation I had plans on leaving for Metropolis this evening but work isn't going to let that happen. Good Luck to all Going and shoot straight. Watch the heat folks drink plenty of fluids. Travel safely.

Quote Originally Posted by solocam9696 View Post
    Good Morning Nation I had plans on leaving for Metropolis this evening but work isn't going to let that happen. Good Luck to all Going and shoot straight. Watch the heat folks drink plenty of fluids. Travel safely.

dang you are getting just like me. You just can't catch a Break when you need one. Your time is coming......
    NO HYPE JUST HUNT
    New Breed Cyborg
    New Breed Genetix

I Guess since everyone else is posting pic's of thier bows I Guess I'll put one of mine up too.
    My Genetix
    DSCN0279.jpg
    My Cyborg ( One of the First Tournament Colored Bows that Kyle had done.)
    DSCN0416.jpg
    My Cyborg after the Split conversion and a new paint redo
    DSCN0790.jpg
    NO HYPE JUST HUNT
    New Breed Cyborg
    New Breed Genetix

Good morning Nation!

Man there are some sweet pics being posted! Everyone is coming out of the woodworks, I love it. That orange crush is one of the sweetest finishes I have ever seen!

Well it seems that the entire state is on fire now. A lot of devastation and homes lost here in Colorado. The good news though is that we did have some rain come through yesterday and will possibly be getting some more this afternoon. Let's just hope for the best!
    Dirty North Archery
    2015 New Breed Professionals Staff
    2011 NBA GENETIX - 2013 NBA ECLIPSE
    2015 GENETIX on order - 2015 NBA new model on order
    "I'll keep my money and my guns(and my bows!), You keep the change"

Good Morning Nation,it's good to see everyone posting up on the new thread,lat's see if we can make it to 10 pages by the weekend,with all the pretty bows on here!
    Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
    60X Custom Strings Staff
    NEW BREED GENETIX Samurai
    Norway Industries Advisory Staff
    New Breed Nation

here is the wifes Lycan got to install her new Limbdriver pro v
    This little bow is smoking fast forgot the exact details but off of memory it is shooting 5 FPS over IBO at 26" DL and around 42 pounds with 280g arrow 247 which I think IBO would fall at 242
    Attachment 1396479
    Bow - Mathews Chill
    Arrows - Deep Impact 350's with Aero Outserts
    Broadheads - 125g Magnus 4blade Buzzcuts
    Fletchings - Good Old 4" RW Feathers

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover Hydro View Post
    I really like the muddy girl. It has the best pink and purple colors together in the film. Aside from that, the green and orange are probably equal favorites. You could go through the pantone chart and pick a color too. Just be sure it is bright and not too dark if you want to see alot of the color. http://www.cal-print.com/InkColorChart.htm
    I just saw a Muddy Girl in person and its the best looking girly/not girly color ive seen yet. But I personally dont care for pink so much.. I love the green and the orange and the yellow -- choices, choices..

Here's the lycan that we doubled with on opening day of New York's turkey season! Switched it up in the blind for an amazing morning!

Attachment 1396494

Nice pair of NYS gobblers!!! The Lycan is one sweet shooting bow.
    Drape's Archery...The Best Archery Shop In Western NY!

Morning gang!
    Genesis 27:3 “Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field and take me venison”
    http://www.newbreedarchery.com/

Julie ,you have to get MasterG to post a picture of his Horizon on the new thread
    Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
    60X Custom Strings Staff
    NEW BREED GENETIX Samurai
    Norway Industries Advisory Staff
    New Breed Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost 133 View Post
    Split limb?
    Quote Originally Posted by GaBear View Post
    Is this a solid or split limb bow?
    It is a split limb bow.

Here is Master G's Horizon

sweet