Archery Talk Forum banner

New Breed Archery-Official Thread

885K views 15K replies 381 participants last post by  gjtro 
#1 ·
New Breed is a cutting edge archery company but we're using an old school business model like the archery greats such as Fred Bear, Howard Hill, Ben Pearson, Earl Hoyt Jr., and many other "legends of the sport" all believed in:

Promote the sport because it fills your heart, not because it fills your pockets. If you do what is right the rest will fall in place.

Our Vision:

At New Breed Archery we have a vision: Shape the future of archery by being the "best in our class" in customer service and by setting the bar for excellence and innovation in the archery industry.

Our Slogan:

NO HYPE • JUST HUNT!
In today's archery market, it's important to have a product that gives you the best possible equipment for your hard-earned dollar. At New Breed, we feel we have done just that. Our no-nonsense, no-fluff policy leads to superior products and better value.

We have always believed if we build the best possible product and back it up with excellent customer service, people will buy our products for what they are and not for what they're perceived to be. It's the "if you build it, they will come!" business model. Yes, we know this is not the fastest way to climb the "corporate ladder" but we do know if we make great products and have the service to back them up, the products will speak for themselves and we will steadily move to the top, one rung at a time.

Our Mission:

Empower the customer to enjoy archery by building the most innovative and highest quality archery equipment in the world.

Here are just a few Our Company's Values we strive to uphold everyday:

Innovation
• Maintain an innovative environment with the utmost attention to detail
• Challenge the status quo of the industry

Quality
• Execute work without tolerance for defects
• Maintain a challenging environment to promote better and more efficient products
• Constantly learn, set challenging goals, and take pride in all work performed

Service
• Understand and meet customers' needs with patience
• Address any issue with great diligence and the highest level of professionalism
• Treat customers with the same attention and respect we ourselves would expect

Please feel free to visit our website www.newbreedarchery.com and our facebookpage http://www.facebook.com/newbreedarchery

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello New Breed Owners, Followers, and Future New Breed Nation members

Hello New Breed Owners, Followers, and Future New Breed Nation members: I'd like to introduce myself and give you a little background on our company.
My Name is Kyle Null and on AT I'm Ju5t H3R3.

Our company was started in Early 2009 and has since grown from a small custom compound archery company into a full blown archery manufacturing company.

Over the coarse of the last 3 years we have had a large following here on Archerytalk and have been a proud sponsor of AT from the beginning, but recently there has been some AT server issues that caused our large thread to be closed un announced so for those of you who have contributed to our 3 year and growing thread we would like to thank you and would also like to invite you to join in on our New Thread right here.

Over the last 3 years I have personally answered many questions and comments that AT users and New Breed owners have posted. I would like to continue that tradition just as before.

For those who don't know our history and have no way to look back in the archives I'd like to explain how we got the Name New Breed Nation, back in 2009 we actually started calling ourselves the New Breed Clan but quickly as our bows started shipping all over North America and to other counties we saw the need to change to the New Breed Nation. So if you are asking "What is the New Breed Nation and how do you become a part of it?" I like to think of the New Breed Nation as one big family of people who all share a common bond: we all love the sport of archery and we all own or have owned a New Breed bow. We also enjoy the company of others who are inquiring about New Breed and our products. For the longest time I have always viewed the New Breed Archery thread as a common place for nation members to gather and just chat about archery, New Breed, ask questions and share information.

I really feel with the lost of the original thread that a lot of good information was lost, but looking at the brighter side of things, the Nation has grown so getting that information back on to this new thread will not take that long and there are more people here willing to answer you questions than ever before.

For all you nation members out there I'm asking you to sign in and re-introduce yourself and let’s get this thread back to one of the premier threads on archerytalk as it once was. Also please post up all the pictures you can and let the archery community see what we have been up to the last 3+years. Please share your stories of how well you have enjoyed and like your New Breed bow!

Just as before I'm excited to see the Nation come together and can't wait to get back to chatting it up with all of you and welcoming new members.

Thank you,
Kyle Null

#3 ·
Good Morning New Breed Nation

Just for the record My name is Bear. I am a proud owner of a New Breed Cyborg And Genetic.

#4 ·
Sharing some Great new about New Breed!

Recently during the first annual New Breed Appreciation Hunt, Julie(JAG) our staff coordinator informed me that the Nation has been shooting well.
She reported in that currently in 2012 we have 7 shooters in their respected ASA tournament classes in the top 10 of their class and 3 of those 7 shooters are currently holding first place for Shooter of the Year in their class!!
Great shooting Nation and keep up the good work!
kn

#18 ·
Everything was good till JAG started send her weather my way. They are calling for 102 here friday and saturday. Thats just alittle too warm for me.......

#16 ·
That will be a shooter, let me know how you like it, I am considering 80lb limbs on the eclipse myself, they are great on the Genetix.

#13 ·
Good afternoon from Germany. I received my New Breed Genetix a couple of weeks ago, and I am loving it. I wound up getting it in Samurai Black, with 70# limbs, 28.5 inch draw. It is the smoothest drawing bow I've ever shot, and I haven't been able to think about much else beyond shooting it for the last few weeks. I spent 4 1/2 hours shooting it last Saturday at my local archery range, and I never got fatigued. It amazes me how smooth this bow is, and accurate!! I can't wait to get back to the range this weekend!

#15 ·
My name is Dustin, and I have a 2009 Genetix that has been my favorite bow since it arrived in Oct 09, a 2010 Nemesis that I picked up for my other half it has been flawless for her as well, and I acquired a 2012 in November as well and that bow is a flat out amazing bow it makes it real hard to decide which bow to take with me to the tree. And if your in my area feel free to pm me and we can visit, fire up the smoker, and shoot some bows.

#20 ·
I don't even want to think what the heat Index will be around here at 102 with 70% Humidity..............Good thing I'm off of work those days. A/C Here I come.

#22 ·
Ya, I have to help train some new guys on how to set a roof on a 14' tall trailer in this heat its gonna be a rough day.

#21 ·
Hi all -
On Saturday, I attended my first 3D shoot since getting the Genetix. A friend of mine who has ALWAYS beaten me, drove over from KC for the event and suffered his first defeat. By 21 points! :D
I think he was having an off day too, so my new bow can't take all the credit. After 40 targets I wasn't sore at all and am looking forward to doing that again.
:thumbs_up

#25 ·
Well for those that don't know my name is Chad. I started shooting New Breed bows back in the spring of 2009. Started with a Samurai Edition Genetix. I've also had a Nemesis, and I just bought a Lycan. My entire family all shoot New Breed bows. Here's a couple pics of my first buck with a New Breed bow back in 2009.

Attachments

#28 ·
Hello Everyone, I'm Julie Gordon, the staff coordinator for New Breed. My husband Tony goes by Master G on here. I've been fortunate to have been with Kyle since he started New Breed and honored to be the staff coordinator.
I shoot the Genetix, 27/40 and have shot the best scores in my life with this bow. For me, its a perfect all around bow with plenty of speed to get you where you need to be. I have shot the Eclipse and really like it as well, but have just ordered a Lycan after talking with several people people about it, I think it may fit my hunting needs perfectly. (i still dont see how i can top the Genetix)

Staff application are taken in the fall, usually Sept-Oct we will announce it and tell you how to apply. We started a merit based process this year to allow for our progressive system to better reward and advance those that do the most for our company. Im very pleased with the loyal staff we have this year and am looking forward to greater things for everyone involved in the future. Its a great family to be a part of.

Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow Tree Arrow
Long hair Smile

#29 ·
Good morning Nation!!!! My name is Caleb Hobbs and I am going on my second year as a Fiels Staff member for New Breed. I was able to get my hands on a Nemesis in 2010 and I was hooked. I immediately looked into the Field Staff program and was luckily accepted. From there I purchased a 2011 Genetix and have been shooting it ever since. I live New Breed bows, as a matter of fact I love the equipment and the company so much that I decided to start a bow dealership here in Colorado with the sole intention of selling New Breed bows and spreading the word across the Western States!

If you haven't shot a New Breed then I suggest you find a dealer and get your hands on one.

And by the way my next bow will be the Eclipse!!!!!

#31 ·
Good Morning to the New Breed Nation,my name is David Jaques and I bought a Genetix a couple of months agao finest bow I have ever shot the best part is I live in Arizona where there are no dealers for New Breed here but all my friends after seeing me shoot and handling my bow are trying to figure out how to get their hands on one

#32 ·
Hey everyone my name is Larry Daniels on AT its muscles ive been with new breed since the birth of it kinda lol shot with kyle at a ASA in GA. In 08.or 09. Shot kyle left handed Cyborg an was hooked from that point an still am hooked everyone keep up the great shootn an good luck this fall hunting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.