a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Long running draw lengths??

Long running draw lengths??

I was wondering what bows people have found that have draw lengths that run longer than manufacture say they do...

My Mathews MR8 runs long as has 31" mods but my Strother Moxie shoots at 31.5" both feel pretty close to the same while shooting..

What others run long? Its hard to find bows that go to 31.5" but more bows run 30.5-31" and trying to expand my options for some sweet deals on some used bows..

Eying up the Destroyer 340's since they go to 31"

What have you guys found?

My Moxie at 31.5 does feel just a bit shorter then my Hoyt at 31.5....but only by maybe 1/4"
    Better archery through science.
    Vectrix XL #60 31.5"
    Strother Moxie #50 31.5"
    www.carbofastdirect.com

Elite xlr. I got one for sale too. 29-32"

Oops misread the post. The draw length runs true it's just a long draw bow

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vantage Elite +'s (77#, 60#, 55#) And a Matrix with Spirals for hunting
    Things I Like: Honey Badger Bowstrings, No Limit Archery (Ringer Release and Grave Digger Broadheads), Gold Tip Arrows and Affordable Stabilizer Weights (ASW)

You've got an MR8 and a Moxie..........what else do you want? Are you bored or don't like either of those?
    2006 LH Bowtech Old Glory 70#, 32 1/2" draw, back to the Hostage rest, SH 7-pin Hunter, 500gr TR Crush 300 @ 285fps.
    2007 LH Bowtech Commander 60#, 32" draw, Limbdriver rest, BG 5-pin Flashpoint.
    2014 LH PSE Freak SP 70#, 32" draw, not set up yet.

haha not bored was just thinking about what bows run longer than advertised..... Just like to find out what else is out there... took many months to find some bows that go to my draw I am sure you have and even harder time....

Mathews by far run the longest. Not uncommon for say a 29" draw to be 29.75". Most bows seem to run around a 1/4" long

I havent measured my d340 but its at 31" and feels like it is longer than my hoyt crx35 was.