Thread: What Pants For Under Bibs

What Pants For Under Bibs

Looking for some warm pants to wear under my bibs when it gets very cold. I will have Icebreaker baselayer and some heavier Minus 33 also if needed. Was looking at the Cabela's Outfitters fleece with wind shear but worried about burrs sticking to them. Any ideas? Insulated Microtex? Sitka? Filson?
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 , Hoyt Quiver, Hoyt Ultra Rest, HHA Optimizer, Fuse Carbon Blade, Easton FMJ, Lone Wolf Treestands

I'm sure this isn't what you're after, but for me it's hard to beat a cheap pair of sweat pants under bibs. They're warm and they don't hinder your movement like regular pants do. I wear them under my carhartts at work too.
    Owner: **Precision Tune ** When good enough just ain't good enough!

Quote Originally Posted by P&y only View Post
    I'm sure this isn't what you're after, but for me it's hard to beat a cheap pair of sweat pants under bibs. They're warm and they don't hinder your movement like regular pants do. I wear them under my carhartts at work too.
    Yeah I got some 400 weight Cabelas fleece wader pants I was thinking of trying out.
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 , Hoyt Quiver, Hoyt Ultra Rest, HHA Optimizer, Fuse Carbon Blade, Easton FMJ, Lone Wolf Treestands

I wear Under Armour Cold Gear pants as a base layer and then put regular fleece sweat pants on over them. Wearing this combo under my camo bibs, I can stay warm in the very cold temps of late season that are common in the mid west. Works for me.

I wear sweat pants. Warm enough to allow me to pack my bibs to the stand so I don't sweat.

Plus they're soft and comfy!
    Guy - "So I can't decide between the rage 2 blade and the schwacker"
    Me - "I watch a lot of hunting shows too."

Yep, sweats.
    Always Thankful

I wear fleece pants, cheap ones. I just buy a new pair every year
    2008 Ross Cardiac 70Lbs, QAD pro HD, Sims modular stab, Copper john dead nutz 2 sight, Scott Sabertooth release, G5 Meta peep, beman arrows with ONESTRINGER arrow wraps topped with Slick Tricks or GT2's and RIDGERUNNER sling

UA Base Layers and Cabelas Polartec Fleece Pants.

Scent lok full season pants rock!

>-FLETCH-->

2012 Hoyt Vector 32
    Trophy Ridge Fire Wire
    QAD Hunter Rest
    8" B Stinger Pro Hunter