Thread: Is 0bamacare subject to the CDC and guncontrol?

Is 0bamacare subject to the CDC and guncontrol?

I was curious about something I had thought earlier... and so did a google of "CDC and guns as a health issue" and I was stunned... either I'm way behind the times or clairvoyant... http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...A_enUS382US382

When the government takes control of healthcare, are guns, lead, knives, bows and broadheads... is this going to become an issue you think... I personally think that it will...

Aloha...

what has happened in romneys state? that should clue you in
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    what has happened in romneys state? that should clue you in
    Quote what laws Romney pushed that affected such.

Juan seriously....

i love ya, but thats a reach.
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

Quote Originally Posted by Soocom1 View Post
    Quote what laws Romney pushed that affected such.

Juan seriously....

i love ya, but thats a reach.
    peaches, I ASKED, if it has happened in romneys state, it MAY happen in obamacare.
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

I just wish you would stay on topic Juan. When you do you have some great input. Over the last year you have sounded like a lib blaming Bush. Every time you post is Romney this or Romney that. We all know how you feel, and you aren't going to change anyones mind.

As to the topic at hand, Yes I think it is a huge issue. They can now levy whatever tax they want in the name of healthcare weather that be on Guns, Cars, Or Chlorine for those dangerous swimming pools. IMO they won't try to ban guns unless 0bama is reelected, and he adds to the Supreme court. Remember the heller case was 5-4 that the second ammendment applies to pvt citizens. All it takes is 1 more vote to say that the second ammendment does NOT apply to the public at large, and our guns are gone.
    Bear truth 2 28" 66lbs
    NAP quicktune 1000
    Gold tip Nugent Sig Series
    Tru-glo 5 pin
    M100 gr. Muzzy MX-3

peaches, I ASKED, if it has happened in romneys state, it MAY happen in obamacare.
    The various laws that you state with the exceptions of Romneycare and the whloe AWB that really wasnt (if you read the law) was passed either BEFORE OR AFTER Mittens was Gov.

Secondly, Ratt's got a point, like what said so many times before, this is now the United Tyrrany of Obamerka. The reality is that this gives them TOTAL CONTROL of everything, and you are dumping on Mittins when he UNDERSTANDS buisness and how distructive this is?

Again, I reitterate. I want Romeny to DISAVOUW ROMNEYCARE EN TOTAL!
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

Quote Originally Posted by callou2131 View Post
    I just wish you would stay on topic Juan. When you do you have some great input. Over the last year you have sounded like a lib blaming Bush. Every time you post is Romney this or Romney that. We all know how you feel, and you aren't going to change anyones mind.

As to the topic at hand, Yes I think it is a huge issue. They can now levy whatever tax they want in the name of healthcare weather that be on Guns, Cars, Or Chlorine for those dangerous swimming pools. IMO they won't try to ban guns unless 0bama is reelected, and he adds to the Supreme court. Remember the heller case was 5-4 that the second ammendment applies to pvt citizens. All it takes is 1 more vote to say that the second ammendment does NOT apply to the public at large, and our guns are gone.
    callou, I doubt its part of romney care, we would have heard about it, now Obamacare is over2400 pages , remember, we had to pass it to see what was in it, is he that stupid? well, yeah, I think he is, but, did he do it?

regardless of SCOTUS, the GOVT can pass anything they want & call it a "tax", ANYTHING
    you are fat? tripple tax.
    you are exposed to lead? quadrupple tax.
    you are xxxxxxxxx more tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Soocom1 View Post
    The various laws that you state with the exceptions of Romneycare and the whloe AWB that really wasnt (if you read the law) was passed either BEFORE OR AFTER Mittens was Gov.

Secondly, Ratt's got a point, like what said so many times before, this is now the United Tyrrany of Obamerka. The reality is that this gives them TOTAL CONTROL of everything, and you are dumping on Mittins when he UNDERSTANDS buisness and how distructive this is?

Again, I reitterate. I want Romeny to DISAVOUW ROMNEYCARE EN TOTAL!
    keep dreaming on that Romneycare part.

what issues do you have with Romneycare? is it the MANDATE? or ALL of it?

is there anything GOOD ABOUT ROMNEYCARE?

Quote Originally Posted by callou2131 View Post

Problem is he's got Hunters & Archers up for sale, and if and when he does sell, he'll have even more time on AT to Romney bash & leg hump.

Quote Originally Posted by TozerBGood View Post
    Problem is he's got Hunters & Archers up for sale, and if and when he does sell, he'll have even more time on AT to Romney bash & leg hump.
    sold already, back on topic

chits & giggles, now that is passed, what can you really do about it?

sold already, back on topic

chits & giggles, now that is passed, what can you really do about it?
    You still going to school?

You still going to school?
    not right now, waiting for the fall semester to start.

Juan, you should know that I hate it all.
    I was also refurring to the AWB that Mittens signed intoplace. Yeah it sucked, but protection aspects were passed.

But one other aspect here Juan. Have you ever looked at or been to Mass.?

There is not that much open space.
    I am not justifying the law, but I understand the arguments.
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

not right now, waiting for the fall semester to start.
    Dang, sounds like even more time on AT. Maybe I'll come back in the fall!

Dang, sounds like even more time on AT. Maybe I'll come back in the fall!
    lmao

stick around, ill give you one week with no criticism for Romney if you do starts today of you stay .I'll even stay on topic

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    I was curious about something I had thought earlier... and so did a google of "CDC and guns as a health issue" and I was stunned... either I'm way behind the times or clairvoyant... http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...A_enUS382US382

When the government takes control of healthcare, are guns, lead, knives, bows and broadheads... is this going to become an issue you think... I personally think that it will...

Aloha...
    Meanwhile, back on topic, the Obamacare rules and regulations are not fully written yet (and they probably never will be). The government death panel(s) hasn't been appointed yet. Since the government can decide what coverage you entitled to, I see no reason why the government couldn't decide that gun owners are a high risk group and need to pay a higher "tax penalty". Fat people could also be considered a high risk group that will be required to go to government mandated fat camps or pay a higher "tax penalty". Their choice, of course.

If the government decides that you're too old to be of much use anymore, you'll just have to wait a little (a lot?) longer to get that surgery you need. They're not denying you service, you just have to wait longer.

Flu vacinations will be given first to those that the government decides best fit into the government's requirements. You'll get it eventually. Maybe.

Everyone know that doctors make too much money. I'm sure private practice physicians will still exist but hospitals may be required to hire "government doctors" first. Cut's government costs, don't ya know. It would just be a way for the government to hold down the costs to the taxpayers because that's always been the governments primary concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Pine View Post
    Meanwhile, back on topic, the Obamacare rules and regulations are not fully written yet (and they probably never will be). The government death panel(s) hasn't been appointed yet. Since the government can decide what coverage you entitled to, I see no reason why the government couldn't decide that gun owners are a high risk group and need to pay a higher "tax penalty". Fat people could also be considered a high risk group that will be required to go to government mandated fat camps or pay a higher "tax penalty". Their choice, of course.

If the government decides that you're too old to be of much use anymore, you'll just have to wait a little (a lot?) longer to get that surgery you need. They're not denying you service, you just have to wait longer.

Flu vacinations will be given first to those that the government decides best fit into the government's requirements. You'll get it eventually. Maybe.

Everyone know that doctors make too much money. I'm sure private practice physicians will still exist but hospitals may be required to hire "government doctors" first. Cut's government costs, don't ya know. It would just be a way for the government to hold down the costs to the taxpayers because that's always been the governments primary concern.

Exactly, and if you wear glasses, you'll have to pay a tax for anything other than a BB gun.