Thread: York archers 3d shoot this sunday

York archers 3d shoot this sunday

This Sunday July 8th york archers is having a 30 target 3-D shoot. Signups are from 6:00am to 1:00 pm , 3 stake, club rules. Kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch. 550 Gun Club Rd. York PA, 17406. Contact # (717) 244-7325. Also we are accepting new members at signups, So come out and join. Hope to see ya there.

I will be there as this is a great warmup for the Third Leg of the Triple Crown, you guys always put on a challenging shoot.
    Vapor Trail Pro Staff
    VaporTrail Limb Driver, VaporTrail Strings and Cables
    Are you having fun yet?.......I know I am
    Shooting a Prime Impact

Quote Originally Posted by shootbowtech View Post
    This Sunday July 8th york archers is having a 30 target 3-D shoot. Signups are from 6:00am to 1:00 pm , 3 stake, club rules. Kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch. 550 Gun Club Rd. York PA, 17406. Contact # (717) 244-7325. Also we are accepting new members at signups, So come out and join. Hope to see ya there.
    York Archers is only a couple minutes away from my house. Found it the other day riding motorcycle. Could I stop in and check it out even though I won't be shooting? Might be interested in joining.
    BowTech Experience, Vaportrail Limbdriver Pro V rest, Spott Hogg Hunter sight, Dead Center Dead Silent stab.

Commitment is rewarded weakness will be punished!!!

When will next shoot be? My son lives in the area and I would like to come down to shoot with him. Thanks
    CBE, Bohning, Stan releases, Black Eagle arrows

absolutely stop on by Sunday and get an application. We would be happy to show u around the club, and get you signed up

The next shoot is July 22 on a sunday. Hope to see you there

absolutely stop on by Sunday and get an application. We would be happy to show u around the club, and get you signed up
    Thanks. Gotta see how work goes. I'm on call for 12hrs Sunday but I'm really hoping to make it down.
    BowTech Experience, Vaportrail Limbdriver Pro V rest, Spott Hogg Hunter sight, Dead Center Dead Silent stab.

You can also stop in sat 8:00am or after. We will be there on work detail and be glad to show you around also.

The next shoot is July 22 on a sunday. Hope to see you there
    Thanks, I'll check on it and try to be there!
    CBE, Bohning, Stan releases, Black Eagle arrows

I made it down to York Archers on Sunday and what a good bunch of guys and nice club. I will be joining soon. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to show me around and making me feel welcome. Looking forward to joining and getting to know everyone.