a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Wanted Reverse Energy Bow REB Shaddow

Wanted Reverse Energy Bow REB Shaddow

This bow was made by the Reverse Energy bow Company Montrose Colorado by a very clever inventor Dennis R Woodland.
    Aparently only 500 were made circa 2009. There is a patent registered. The gentleman is now 74 and probably wants to be left alone.
    I would love to contact him and see if her has one lying round.
    Does anyone know a current address or how to contact him?(address on the registered patent info leads nowhere.)
    You can see the bow on Youtube but Ive never seen one for sale.
    I will pay top Money for one.
    Someone out there must have one. I want to see how it can tear up pigs here in outback Australis.
    Regards D

Reb bow

Quote Originally Posted by fishdoc View Post
    This bow was made by the Reverse Energy bow Company Montrose Colorado by a very clever inventor Dennis R Woodland.
    Aparently only 500 were made circa 2009. There is a patent registered. The gentleman is now 74 and probably wants to be left alone.
    I would love to contact him and see if her has one lying round.
    Does anyone know a current address or how to contact him?(address on the registered patent info leads nowhere.)
    You can see the bow on Youtube but Ive never seen one for sale.
    I will pay top Money for one.
    Someone out there must have one. I want to see how it can tear up pigs here in outback Australis.
    Regards D
    Hey there,
    So i have a REB bow for sale. If you are still looking to get one then email me and we can talk about it.
    Thanks.

pictures please! Just curious
    3-D set up Athens Exceed 300 60# Fatboy 400@306fps Shrewd sight, Doinker stabilizers
    Hunting set up I have an Athens Accomplice 34 60# NAP Apache rest, HHA sight, st epic 400s Crimson Croc broadheads.
    Proud member of The Alien Mafia, AlienZ in skulz camo BoDoodle rest, Truball Axcel sights.

pm to jdoc

Wow He actualy had 2 and Now one of them is mine.

Thanks again JDOC

Quote Originally Posted by jdoc View Post
    Hey there,
    So i have a REB bow for sale. If you are still looking to get one then email me and we can talk about it.
    Thanks.
    I also want to buy a REB, please contact me(My E-mail:qyj_1098@hotmail.com),Tha nks a million.

anybody else have one for sale ???

Hello I look to buy a REB bow , some one got one for sale , Email me at slla29@hotmail.com

have you steel had it?

Quote Originally Posted by jdoc View Post
    Hey there,
    Thanks.
    Hi? I'm lived in Korea and interested in Reserve energy bow. have you had it???