Mathews Donates $150,000 to Breast Cancer Research

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

It is the most common cancer among women in the United States and is also one of the leading causes of cancer related deaths among women----regardless of race. We are talking about Breast Cancer, and the odds are good you know someone who has battled this deadly disease. Undoubtedly, the fight to find a cure is an on-going one.
    For 2012, Mathews continues their participation by donating a portion of the proceeds from each the Pink Lemonade Genesis and Electric Pink Jewel towards Aiming For a Cure and the fight against breast cancer. Mathews’ involvement was inspired by the 2007 NASP National Champion Morgan Floyd’s story of her mother’s battle with breast cancer. Since 2008 the World’s Largest Bow Manufacturer has donated approximately $150,000 to the noble cause. “Impact is one of Mathews’ core values and we are proud to be able to support this great cause and we will continue doing so with every pink bow sold. For the female archers choosing pink, you cannot only be proud that you shoot Mathews but also that you have helped people in need simultaneously,” said Matt McPherson, Founder and CEO of Mathews Inc.

AT News
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mathewspink.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	1406501  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Nice work Mathews!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Im glad that I shoot bows from a great supporting company.
    Mathews Halon 6

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Good stuff right there.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AT News View Post

It is the most common cancer among women in the United States and is also one of the leading causes of cancer related deaths among women----regardless of race. We are talking about Breast Cancer, and the odds are good you know someone who has battled this deadly disease. Undoubtedly, the fight to find a cure is an on-going one.
    For 2012, Mathews continues their participation by donating a portion of the proceeds from each the Pink Lemonade Genesis and Electric Pink Jewel towards Aiming For a Cure and the fight against breast cancer. Mathews’ involvement was inspired by the 2007 NASP National Champion Morgan Floyd’s story of her mother’s battle with breast cancer. Since 2008 the World’s Largest Bow Manufacturer has donated approximately $150,000 to the noble cause. “Impact is one of Mathews’ core values and we are proud to be able to support this great cause and we will continue doing so with every pink bow sold. For the female archers choosing pink, you cannot only be proud that you shoot Mathews but also that you have helped people in need simultaneously,” said Matt McPherson, Founder and CEO of Mathews Inc.

AT News
    So they have donated $150,000 over the last 4 years.....not just one lump sum of $150,000 now?

Doesnt really matter, but the title made it seem like it was the later.......regardless thumbs up to anyone fighting the good fight! Glad to see they are going to be continuing to give back too!

kudos to them
    Last edited by BowHuntnKY; July 9th, 2012 at 04:44 PM.
    Center Circle Strings
    Select Optix

What most people don't know is that Mathews donates a lot of money to all kinds of charitable causes,breast cancer research is just one of them.The company donates more money than all the other bow companies combined.LOL.
    Mathews z7extreme/ HTR
    QAD HDX rests
    black gold sights
    Scott Release
    Hidden Content

Awsome !

Way to give back to the community
    DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

Very nice. Good work Mathews.
    Vaccinations Save Lives.

Great bows and company.Kudos to mathews.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiggles View Post
    What most people don't know is that Mathews donates a lot of money to all kinds of charitable causes,breast cancer research is just one of them.The company donates more money than all the other bow companies combined.LOL.
    Let's see - $949 for a bow that other manufacturers charge $499 for and the $499 bows even have more features. Sounds like Mitt Romney to me. Such a nice guy who contributes $5 million a year to the Mormon church but makes over $25 million a year by ripping off others and of course, the $5 million is tax deductible.
    2012 Darton Serpent LTD 2 - 425/345
    2016 Scorpyd 135 Extreme - 425/375
    2017 Ravin R9 - 430/380

Good Job!!!
    "I met him,fifteen years ago;i was told there was nothing left;no reason,no conscience,no understanding;and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong.I met this six-year old child,with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes...the devil's eyes.I spent eight years trying to reach him,and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because i realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil"

WOW Mathews donates to cancer research and the bow fanboys still bash.....Way to go Mathews.They also give to a lot of other causes too.Hope you fanboys companies match Mathews in the fight against cancer...

Not a fan of their bows but its nice to see a company help with a cause like this. Way to go Mathews!
    2015 Xpedition Xcentric

Any contribution to fight Cancer is good in my book. I lost my father to brain cancer three years ago and I think about him almost every day. Cancer is still an unsolved disease and because it doesn't give people warm fuzzy feelings or erections, the research money doesn't get spent on finding a cure. Hopefully someone out there will whip it one day very soon.
    P.S. Bigbird, that was pretty lame of you to make a thread about something good, negative.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird1 View Post
    Let's see - $949 for a bow that other manufacturers charge $499 for and the $499 bows even have more features. Sounds like Mitt Romney to me. Such a nice guy who contributes $5 million a year to the Mormon church but makes over $25 million a year by ripping off others and of course, the $5 million is tax deductible.
    You get paid to spew left wing propaganda or is it it out of the kindness of your heart and concern for your fellow man?

You can tell me all about how bad Mitt Romney is when the government is forcing me to buy health insurance against my will and if I don't pay, the IRS is gonna come after me.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________
    WHoopety-DOOOOOO

Catch Us If You Can! Go Mathews!

Quote Originally Posted by HoughsArchery View Post
    Catch Us If You Can! Go Mathews!
    Way to go Mathews,on this and all the other organizations you help, Centershot, Nasp

Thats what im talkin about! Mathews rocks

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
    2013 PSE BOWMADNESS 3G, TRUBALL BOSS X thumb release
    QAD HDX ULTRA REST, NAP APACHE STAB
    72# DW 29" DL, TROPHY RIDGE REACT ONE SIGHT
    28" EASTON DA TORCH 330 arrows
    100 grain broadheads, total arrow weight 370 gr

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird1 View Post

Back space, Back Space...........Never mind, your avatar explains it ALL!

Great company

That's great stuff right there. Major respect to Matt.
    | Mathews Halon 32 | Mathews Halon |
    | Spot Hogg | Sitka Gear | Lone Wolf | Zeiss|

Awesome, way to go Mathews

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast