a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Brand New Winchester Archery Thunderbolt Bow Package, Right Handed

Brand New Winchester Archery Thunderbolt Bow Package, Right Handed

Hello,
    I have a Brand New , Right Handed , never shot Winchester Archery Thunderbolt. This is the complete bow Package. Comes with sites, arrow rest, peep site and arrow quiver. I will set it to your draw length and weight before shipping. These are hard to find right now they are back ordered so get one while you can. $349 TYD

Versatile. Adjustable. High performance. You’d think we were referring to one of our full-sized bows, but the new Thunderbolt was engineered to target youth archers without losing out on any of the great features expected from an “adult” bow. Fully machined riser, cams, limb pockets and limbs come together to produce the highest quality bow possible. Dual split limbs, trim limb pockets and meticulous attention to detail result in one of the lightest bows ever offered in this category at 2.5 pounds! Arrow speeds of up to 290 fps are possible with the highly adjustable Rider Cam as are draw length adjustments from 17” to 28”. Draw weight is adjustable from a low of 10 lbs in the shortest draw length setting to a peak weight of over 50lbs. in the longer draw length setting. The Thunderbolt is a not just a “kid’s bow”, it is a full featured, high performance bow engineered for young archers; and for parents who have been looking for that bow that’ll grow through the years.

Tech Specs

AXLE TO AXLE 31.5"
    BRACE HEIGHT 7.375"
    SPEED 290 FPS @ 28"
    DRAW LENGTH 17" - 28"
    DRAW WEIGHT 15 - 52 LBS.
    MASS WEIGHT 2.56 LBS.
    LET-OFF 75%

Message me with any questions at all. I will be happy to answer them. We will accept credit or debit card as payment.

How about $340 TYD, get one while you can before the busy season.

What is the min-max poundage at 25" draw?

Quote Originally Posted by flat-lander View Post
    What is the min-max poundage at 25" draw?
    I physically set this one at 25" draw and the weight is from 36 to 46 pounds. Hope this help. If you have any more questions just let me know. Thanks so much...

Do you still have this bow for sale? Rich.Stephens@k12.sd.us