Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ArcheryTalk photo contest - Anyone can enter! - Prizes: Three Bows!

Lightbulb ArcheryTalk photo contest - Anyone can enter! - Prizes: Three Bows!

--Contest Ended---

Winners announced here:
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...post1065438592

What is the best way to get your hands on a new bow? How about winning one for free!

Martin Archery would like to give ArcheryTalk users a chance to win a NEW 2012 Bengal Pro.
    Martin is also giving away a Jaguar Take-Down for 2nd place, and a Tiger Compound Youth Bow Set for 3rd.

Read contest details here:
    Photo Contest Details and Rules

archerytalk_contest.jpg

Goose, Deer, and Antelope

Goose.jpg Recurve.jpg DSC02790.jpg
    This is my Thanksgiving Goose, my first deer with a bow, and my first antelope with a bow.

My daughter's first deer hunt with me in Kansas
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is it hunting season yet?
    Martin C3
    Slick Tricks

Some of my more memorable hunts, the smaller buck because I called him in and he came in grunting and thrashing trees. The doe because my son was with me in the blind. The big buck because he is my best to date, the one with me on the deer is my first bow buck.

Here are some pics..............
    2010 PSE x-force Axe 7,,,,,,,29"x45#

Member hoytcharger2013 owes me $20.00 or the quiver I purchased from him neg feedback was left, nothing worse than a thief......

Getting ready to take a shot in the 2011 season. This was before my cameras got stolen.

DSC002101.jpg

My son's first attempt at archery with a recurve

"O God, thank you for your creation, for the land that sustains us, the game that feeds us, and the hunt that blesses us. Grant us wisdom to be safe. Grant us the patience for a clean shot, so that we might be good stewards of every life you give. Amen."
    (Hunter's Prayer by The Rev. Eldon Reich)

"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.”

z7, 28.5 in, 70 lb, gt velocity 400s ,ripcord code red , g5 rock sight , t5 quiver , apache stabilizer ,scott release , grim reaper broadheads!

a couple of mine
    Hoyt Vector 35 - Hoyt V.E.+
    Viscosity strings

Southwest Wisconsin/ Southeast Monroe Cty.
    IMAG0017.jpgMy honey with her new bow, robinhood was 2 weeks inIMAG0019.jpgBarbs new toy (1).jpgBarbs new toy (10).jpgIMAG0021.jpg
    The difficult I do with ease, The impossible takes longer!!!
    Mission Craze, QAD Ultra HDX, Axion 5pin micro adj. sight, Axion stab, Korbins custom strings, CX Maxima Blue steak250s @27 3/4" 27DL 63# DW.

"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.”

z7, 28.5 in, 70 lb, gt velocity 400s ,ripcord code red , g5 rock sight , t5 quiver , apache stabilizer ,scott release , grim reaper broadheads!

my girls

Here is my son and I shooting, it is titled "see if we can hit the apple on your head!"
    ALIEN MAFIA

A few pics I took this year.

Just fun pics while driving to go shoot with my son or us shooting.IMAG0922-1.jpgIMAG0454.jpgIMAG0573.jpgIMAG0463.jpgIMAG1140.jpg
    Evolution☆Stormy hardwoods☆27", 58.4lbs ,holding 9.8lbs,334gr at 293fps loaded string Breathn!

-The kids thinking that this buck was the biggest buck ever priceless!!!

-The fawn trying to eat my new apple tree

-Out shooting some targets
    TEAM 11 CAPED & QUARTERED
    HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC CUSTOM BOW SLINGS, RANGEFINDER LANYARDS, BINOCULAR LANYARDS, DUCK/GOOSE LANYARDS, BIRD TOTES, NECK LANYARDS, SURVIVAL BRACELETS, DOG COLLARS, KEY FOBS
    LIKE US ON FACEBOOK-HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC
    RED ARROW ARCHERY SUPPLIES, LLC PRO STAFF- TEAM MICHIGAN

Bowtech Destroyer 350, 70, 29 qad hd pro rest Truglo Micro Brite 5 Pin Sight
    Easton BloodrunnersScott Silverhorn Release

Messing around at archery range :)

I really wanted the Bengal Pro in the video competition (Luke Duo - Who Likes Martin Archery), but didn't have any luck. Hopefully, I'll have better luck this time. Fingers crossed.

Here's my first submission:

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability."
    - Coach Wooden

Here's my second submission:

This one was a lucky shot. The sun finally came onto my lane so I took a break and saw a picture moment and seized it.

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability."
    - Coach Wooden

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast