a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: 2013 Elite???

2013 Elite???

When is it that Elite releases their new bows for 2013 i cant remember when they released the answer last year. So can someone tell me when it is??

2013 G5 prime Shift
    Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg
    Trophy Taker Smackdown
    Wiseguy Release

Who cares at this time of the year. If you are looking at what new is coming out guess you don't like the bow you have now. So much so that you are already looking at getting rid of it months before bows are released
    Vantage Elite spots and dots, alien Z 3D, Warthog Hunting, Savanna long bow fun.
    Victory Pro Staff shooter
    Posten so the spot doesnt move.
    Level 3 community coach

Quote Originally Posted by bowhntr4lif View Post
    When is it that Elite releases their new bows for 2013 i cant remember when they released the answer last year. So can someone tell me when it is??
    Early October.
    Elite GT500
    Bowtech 82nd Airborne
    Bowtech Guardian
    Bowtech Soldier

I thought the Answer didnt come out until around the end of Nov or in Dec last year. But they were moving the facility at that time too, so??
    I cut my arrows twice and they're still too short.

My setup......E35, 60# with a TorqueLess Grip, JBK strings, QAD rest, Tru Glo sights, and a cheap, light weight stab.

I think people would be happy to just get their Answer's they ordered in their hands right now.
    "Your Legacy is made between Yesterday and Tomorrow"
    "Here We Go Paw Paw!"-Shelby Stanga

Quote Originally Posted by 12RingKing View Post
    I think people would be happy to just get their Answer's they ordered in their hands right now.
    Yeah i bet i have been hearing that people are still waiting they would be better off gettiing a used one in the classifieds!!
    2013 G5 prime Shift
    Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg
    Trophy Taker Smackdown
    Wiseguy Release

Same old tired design , maybe they will put answer cams on the pure and they will call it the panswer !

Rumor has it...new cams.

October I thought, maybe 15th?
    SH Archery & Custom Bow Tuning
    Dealer for Bowtech, Elite, Bear, and PSE
    2015 Bowtech Prodigy

Yes its always around october usually by the second week and then they ship out 3 bows to dealers quick then the other orders usually starts coming out around Nov or Dec. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbon View Post
    Rumor has it...new cams.

AUTHORIZED DEALER !!SITKA GEAR, CORE 4 ELEMENT... ASAT CAMO... PREDATOR CAMO...OBSESSION BOWS... PRIME BOWS... PSE BOWS...BOSS BUCK FEEDERS,,GRIZZLY COOLERS,,,LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. MILLENNIUM TREESTANDS AND MANY MORE. EASTON ARROWS. GOLD TIP ARROWS,, STOKERIZED STABILIZERS,, B-STINGER AND MOST ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Doebuster View Post
    Same old tired design , maybe they will put answer cams on the pure and they will call it the panswer !
    That is pretty funny! I would love a bow by that name...LOL
    Elite Answer 66# 30 DL, Limbdriver Pro V, True Fire Hardcore Max, Sure Loc Sportsman's Special DCA 350 at 26.75. Magnus buzzcuts. Lefty!

Im sure what ever it is it will be good. They have yet to make a bad bow in my eyes.
    AUTHORIZED DEALER !!SITKA GEAR, CORE 4 ELEMENT... ASAT CAMO... PREDATOR CAMO...OBSESSION BOWS... PRIME BOWS... PSE BOWS...BOSS BUCK FEEDERS,,GRIZZLY COOLERS,,,LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. MILLENNIUM TREESTANDS AND MANY MORE. EASTON ARROWS. GOLD TIP ARROWS,, STOKERIZED STABILIZERS,, B-STINGER AND MOST ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

Quote Originally Posted by boarman1 View Post
    Im sure what ever it is it will be good. They have yet to make a bad bow in my eyes.
    Great post,Elite has yet to upset me...

Quote Originally Posted by kjwhfsd View Post
    Who cares at this time of the year. If you are looking at what new is coming out guess you don't like the bow you have now. So much so that you are already looking at getting rid of it months before bows are released
    This ^^^ NOT SO MUCH!
    BOWTECH PRODIGY
    QAD HDX
    BLACK GOLD SIGHTS
    STAN SX3
    BUSHNELL OPTICS

It was sometime in October last year. I had my Answer in before the end of archery season last year and had it in the woods a few times...
    Bear Agenda 6
    PSE DNA

Yup hunted the Answer last year (the first one my dealer got) and I loved it. Should have kept it, but bought a snow one eventually and it's my fav bow and the only keeper I have!
    SH Archery & Custom Bow Tuning
    Dealer for Bowtech, Elite, Bear, and PSE
    2015 Bowtech Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Karbon View Post
    Rumor has it...new cams.

Like new cams for the Answer or all models?

It would be neat if the cams were really good to be able to just get them and put them on your Answer if you already have one.

Well I hope whatever it is that its a good bow!
    2013 G5 prime Shift
    Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg
    Trophy Taker Smackdown
    Wiseguy Release

Hopefully it involves better strings and cables and less wear from leaning cams.

x
    x-by-x or deer-by-deer, it's all in
    the love of the game

Whenever they come out I'm sure they will be smooth. I just traded my 70lb Pure for an 80lb Pure, and hardly can feel the difference in draw. The smoothest bow I've ever shot, and I've shot a few hundred.
    2013 Elite Pure 70lb Black Riser/ Max 1 Limbs
    2011 Elite Pure 70lb Black Riser/ Black AP Limbs
    CBE Tek Hybrid 5 pin sight, Scott Exxus, Exxus Core
    Solids, DRT's, Deep six, Easton Axis 300's, DCA Hunters 300

Quote Originally Posted by x-by-x View Post
    Hopefully it involves better strings and cables and less wear from leaning cams.

x
    Thats the one thing that has me wondering about Elite is there cam lean!
    2013 G5 prime Shift
    Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg
    Trophy Taker Smackdown
    Wiseguy Release

They engineer the system for the little cam lean it gives I would think, but to put strings on that can't take the rubbing, or not to machine the cam wide enough or smooth enough to reduce this can be a problem. Engineers and designers build bows for those of us that shoot, and they don't always understand what we need or have to have in order for it to do it's job. I, personally, want to buy a bow that does not need to have strings and cables replaced to drive tacks if I so choose to shoot targets, don't want to buy a bow that when I call and explain the problem they say it may need to be shimmed more (why oh why did it go out the way it did then), and want to buy a bow that I have 100% complete confidence in at all times. My Answer shoots inside outs regularly, the strings need to be replaced if they would return my voicemails, and hopefully they will still honor the warranty after I wet sand cam edges so I'm not worried about slicing my strings in half. Love my Answer more every time I shoot it, but want a bow I have 0 complaints about as well.

x
    x-by-x or deer-by-deer, it's all in
    the love of the game

i am an elite fan and the two things i would like to see for 2013 are a roller cable system and a women or kids bow
    2014 Elite elite energy 35 (on order) 30.5" 70lbs QAD HDX, Sure-Loc Challenger 400 w/HHA 5019 scope, 30" Easton A/C/E with 12"A/C/E side bar, Gold Tip Pro Hunter 75/95

Quote Originally Posted by kjwhfsd View Post
    He must care or he wouldn't have asked the question.

How's that release date going

The 2013's are out now.
    Elite GT500
    Bowtech 82nd Airborne
    Bowtech Guardian
    Bowtech Soldier