Archery Talk Forum banner

2013 Elite???

3K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  wdriver 
#1 ·
When is it that Elite releases their new bows for 2013 i cant remember when they released the answer last year. So can someone tell me when it is??

#2 ·
Who cares at this time of the year. If you are looking at what new is coming out guess you don't like the bow you have now. So much so that you are already looking at getting rid of it months before bows are released

#9 ·
Yes its always around october usually by the second week and then they ship out 3 bows to dealers quick then the other orders usually starts coming out around Nov or Dec. .

#18 ·
Whenever they come out I'm sure they will be smooth. I just traded my 70lb Pure for an 80lb Pure, and hardly can feel the difference in draw. The smoothest bow I've ever shot, and I've shot a few hundred.

#20 ·
They engineer the system for the little cam lean it gives I would think, but to put strings on that can't take the rubbing, or not to machine the cam wide enough or smooth enough to reduce this can be a problem. Engineers and designers build bows for those of us that shoot, and they don't always understand what we need or have to have in order for it to do it's job. I, personally, want to buy a bow that does not need to have strings and cables replaced to drive tacks if I so choose to shoot targets, don't want to buy a bow that when I call and explain the problem they say it may need to be shimmed more (why oh why did it go out the way it did then), and want to buy a bow that I have 100% complete confidence in at all times. My Answer shoots inside outs regularly, the strings need to be replaced if they would return my voicemails, and hopefully they will still honor the warranty after I wet sand cam edges so I'm not worried about slicing my strings in half. Love my Answer more every time I shoot it, but want a bow I have 0 complaints about as well.

x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.