Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Last Chance Archery EZ Press, Power Press, EZ Green Press, Deluxe Press, plus extras

Genuine Last Chance Bow Presses. These are the Best Bow Presses on earth.

FREE SHIPPING on all presses in the US lower 48. Discount international shipping, ask for rates.

You can see all the LCA products available on the LCA website, but order from me to get the following pricing ->

Note - I have been asked by AT members if I offer a discount like some other vendors here on AT that offer some sort of Buyers Club Pricing. Yes, no problem. I will match any Buyers Club Price or any advertised price period. The best part is - I will not ask you to join some kind of Buyers Club that ultimately comes with a price tag of around $20 or more. Just let me know if you have found a legitimate lower price, I will ether match or maybe I even have a better price already.

http://www.lastchancearchery.com/

EZ Green Press - $399 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Power Green Press - $479 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

EZ Press (standard) - $529 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Crossbow EZ Press - Presses Crossbows - $554 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Ultimate EZ Press - (Presses Crossbows and compound Bows) - $634 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Deluxe EZ Press (Swivels 90 degrees, presses Compound Bows) - $644 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Ultimate Deluxe EZ Press (Swivels, Presses both Crossbow and Compound Bows) - $735 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Standard Power Press - $589 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Deluxe Power Press (Swivels, comes with foot control) - $764 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Optional Foot Control for Power Press - $89 - free shipping with press order or $15 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

Optional Floor stand for the presses - $105 shipped

Tool Tray - $35 - free shipping with press order or $15 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

EZ Green Bow Vise - $70 - free shipping with press order or $15 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

EZ Vise - $210 - free shipping with press order or $20 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

Limb Adaptors (for Bear Attack and Carnage bows) - $109 free shipping with purchase of any press

2nd Axis fits the Deluxe and Ultimate Deluxe presses (gives you X and Y axis swivel) - $75 free shipping with press purchase or $20 shipped alone

NOTE - Here is some information on some of the new bows:

ELITE bows with draw stops - you will need to order an extra draw stop finger - $20 - free shipping with press order or $10 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

BOWTECH Destroyer and Invasion - you will need to order an extra draw stop finger - $20 - free shipping with press order or $10 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

Thanks for looking,

Hal
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Authorized Archery Talk Supporting Retailer

Thanks for the orders from last night. They are shipping today.

Thanks for the orders from yesterday. Everything is shipping today.

Plenty in stock ready to ship.

All orders have shipped. Plenty more in stock.

Thanks for the orders men.

FREE SHIPPING on all presses in the US lower 48. Discount international shipping, ask for rates.

You can see all the LCA products available on the LCA website, but order from me to get the following pricing ->

Note - I have been asked by AT members if I offer a discount like some other vendors here on AT that offer some sort of Buyers Club Pricing. Yes, no problem. I will match any Buyers Club Price or any advertised price period. The best part is - I will not ask you to join some kind of Buyers Club that ultimately comes with a price tag of around $20 or more. Just let me know if you have found a legitimate lower price, I will ether match or maybe I even have a better price already.

Ultimate EZ Press - (Presses Crossbows and compound Bows) - $634 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Deluxe EZ Press (Swivels 90 degrees, presses Compound Bows) - $644 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Ultimate Deluxe EZ Press (Swivels, Presses both Crossbow and Compound Bows) - $735 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Deluxe Power Press (Swivels, comes with foot control) - $764 - Free Shipping in US lower 48

Optional Foot Control for Power Press - $89 - free shipping with press order or $15 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

Tool Tray - $35 - free shipping with press order or $15 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

EZ Green Bow Vise - $70 - free shipping with press order or $15 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

EZ Vise - $210 - free shipping with press order or $20 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

Limb Adaptors (for Bear Attack and Carnage bows) - $109 free shipping with purchase of any press

2nd Axis fits the Deluxe and Ultimate Deluxe presses (gives you X and Y axis swivel) - $75 free shipping with press purchase or $20 shipped alone

ELITE bows with draw stops - you will need to order an extra draw stop finger - $20 - free shipping with press order or $10 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

BOWTECH Destroyer and Invasion - you will need to order an extra draw stop finger - $20 - free shipping with press order or $10 shipping in US lower 48 if purchased alone

Thanks for looking,

Hal

Thanks for the orders men. Plenty more in stock.

Hi, could you email me for more of this information . As I'm planning to purchase this bow press . Thanks a lot ! Email add : changsf5@gmail.com

Thanks for all the orders from the weekend. Plenty more in stock.

All PM's have been answered. Thanks for the orders from this week.

Thanks for looking,

Hal

Thanks for the orders over the weekend. Everything is shipping today.

All orders have shipped, even the ones from earlier today.

PM s answered

PMs answered. Thanks for the orders.

I will match any advertised price, even if you find the price better at an advertised Buyers Club price. Just let me know, I will not be undersold.

Differences in the EZ Green Press and the EZ Press

EZ Green has welded feet for bench mount only.
    EZ Press has removable feet for bench mount or wall mount and will fit the optional floor stand.

EZ Green has welded finger blocks.
    EZ Press has drilled and tapped finger blocks that can be removed and replaced if there is any future block changes.

EZ Green has a crank handle
    EZ Press has a crank wheel

EZ Green has 90 degree welded joints
    EZ Press has 45 degree miter cut joints

EZ Green has single color green powder coating
    EZ Press has two color copper/black powder coating

Both presses with press the same bows.

Payment Info

I accept the following forms of payment.

Paypal to hmccurry@windstream.net
    or
    USPS money order (the ones you get at the post office)
    or
    I can process your credit card manually.
    or
    I can email you a invoice that has link to pay online with a credit card. (I will need your email address for this option.)

I provide a tracking number when your press ships.

Thanks for looking

Hal

Thanks for looking.

Bump

Thanks for the orders men. Plenty more in stock ready to ship.

ttt
    2010 Hoyt Alphamax 35 - 27.5/70#
    Bare at the time.
    2011 Athens Exceed 300 - 28/70#
    LimbDriver, Rellik Sight, Easton ACE 29
    Carter Sensation, Carter Only, TruBall BT Gold, WhalensHookerRelease

Quote Originally Posted by rrambo View Post
    ttt
    Thanks

I will match any advertised price, even if you find the price better at an advertised Buyers Club price. Just let me know, I will not be undersold.

Differences in the EZ Green Press and the EZ Press

EZ Green has welded feet for bench mount only.
    EZ Press has removable feet for bench mount or wall mount and will fit the optional floor stand.

EZ Green has welded finger blocks.
    EZ Press has drilled and tapped finger blocks that can be removed and replaced if there is any future block changes.

EZ Green has a crank handle
    EZ Press has a crank wheel

EZ Green has 90 degree welded joints
    EZ Press has 45 degree miter cut joints

EZ Green has single color green powder coating
    EZ Press has two color copper/black powder coating

Both presses with press the same bows.

Payment Info

I accept the following forms of payment.

Paypal to hmccurry@windstream.net
    or
    USPS money order (the ones you get at the post office)
    or
    I can process your credit card manually.
    or
    I can email you a invoice that has link to pay online with a credit card. (I will need your email address for this option.)

I provide a tracking number when your press ships.

Thanks for looking

Hal

Thanks for the orders from over the weekend. Shipping today.

Thanks for the orders men.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast