Thread: Hoyt Vector Turbo RH #3 Cam

Hoyt Vector Turbo RH #3 Cam

For Sale- Hoyt Vetor Turbo RH

Black / Carbon Fiber Limbs

60-70 lbs #3 cam - currently set at 30" draw

Selling BARE BOW accesorys in pics are not included. Will sell with side plates or stock Hoyt 180 Grip, which ever buyer prefers.

I have added a pic of the bottom left limb, on the corner of the limb a small amount of the limb layer is missing- it has been this way basicly since I have owned the bow and has no effect on it just wanted to make sure buyer would be aware.....I have had other Hoyt limbs do this in the past without any issue.

Other than that the bow is in excellent condition.....just need to get rid of one...and the Vetor Turbo is the one.

$600 Shipped to your door for bare bow- insured.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bows and Arrows are just plain fun!

Hoyt,Montana Black Gold, Goldtip,Stokerized,Stan,JBK Bowstrings......all the good stuff!

pm's returned

Hoyt,Montana Black Gold, Goldtip,Stokerized,Stan,JBK Bowstrings......all the good stuff!

Ok I need to move this bow before becoming unavailable for awhile.

I will sell it shipped and insured to your door for $550.00, paypal preffered as payment.

I will be closing this thread on Wed. Sept. 26th and the bow will no longer be for sale.

If anyone is interested drop me a pm.

PM's returned

Bump for a awesome deal!! I bought mine one day too early.
    Elite Energy 35, CBE Tek Hunter Pro, AAE Pro Drop, Dead Center Stabs and Scott Exxus

PM sent.

Pm sent trade for my matrix plus?
    Hoyt Spyder 34 60Xcustom strings Qad Hdx Pro Hunter B stinger Premier Spot Hogg Boss Hogg Easton Arrows.Staff Shooter For Get Tuned Archery Sonora Ca.&60XCustom Strings best strings on the market. Get yourself some http://www.60xcustomstrings.com/. John 14:6 Jesus said Im the Way the Truth and The Life no one can come to the Father accept through Me.

Another pm sent is the bow still for sale? If no trade for my matrx ill just buy it.Thanks
    Hoyt Spyder 34 60Xcustom strings Qad Hdx Pro Hunter B stinger Premier Spot Hogg Boss Hogg Easton Arrows.Staff Shooter For Get Tuned Archery Sonora Ca.&60XCustom Strings best strings on the market. Get yourself some http://www.60xcustomstrings.com/. John 14:6 Jesus said Im the Way the Truth and The Life no one can come to the Father accept through Me.

Another pm sent is the bow still for sale? If no trade for my matrx ill just buy it.Thanks

Send me your pay pal address if your not interested in trading so I can get this sweet bow in my hands ill buy it for sure so consider it sold. thanks.

sorry for the delayed response to the pm's. The bow has been sold.