Thread: What happened to Loggy Bayou

What happened to Loggy Bayou

As the title implies, what ever happened to Loggy Bayou tree stands. They had a great super light backpackable ladder stand. Does anyone know?

There was a thread on here a year or two ago that they were going to re-open the business, but I have not heard anything since then.

From what I understand when they went out of business, Muddy bough their patents and based alot of thier designs off of it.
    "When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty."

"Order without liberty and liberty without order are equally destructive" Theodore Roosevelt

I used to have a couple of their hang ons, about twenty years ago, too bad cuz they were nice stands

Everything Muddy makes is practically identical to loggy. I have been wondering too if Muddy had just bought them out or something

Did they buy them out and double the price ?

There was a member on here with a handle like loggybayouboy or something that said they were supposed to come back a while ago. I think his parents owned the company. Maybe do a search and shoot him a pm?
    Max-1 Elite Answer
    QAD HDX
    HHA 5519
    Stokerized
    60X

They have closed the doors and been sold and reopened at least once that I know of. Sub par workmanship for a while really hurt them. There were artilces in a few outdoor magazines about 5 or 6 years ago about how they were trying to turn things around.I think it was to late and low sales finally forced them to close the doors.
    ~ GOD, Family, Country ~
    Hoyt CRX32

I think they are out of business. I have several older Loggy's and a newer Stalker XL that is a great stand. I like a stand with the seat attached to the stand and the openess of a Loggy. When I find one on craigslist for 50 bucks or so i buy them.
    With age your purpose will become clearer

I like there saftey harness
    Bowtech Tomkat - Allegiance - Bear Truth 2 - Renegade LS II
    C.A.P. Lore
    Goldtip XT
    Blazers
    Axis- Slick Trick Mags

I used them as a kid and loved them then I bought a summit....... Not bashing but I'll take my summit any day of the week over loggys.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
    AM32 APG-27"-Easton Axis 400grns-70#-285fps-Vapor Trail
    Element black out-27"-Easton Axis 400grns-70#-285fps-Vapor Trail