a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mathews/Mission Crossbow

Mathews/Mission Crossbow

Sorry if this has been posted before...I'm not a cross bow guy so I don't view this forum often, however it looks like Mission is coming out with a crossbow. Look at the sponsors page of archerytalk, click on the link for arrowtrade magazine and the mission crossbow ad is about 2-3 pages in....

the webpage listed is [url]http://www.anewmissionbegins.com

yep,we have seen this photo, still waiting to see the whole bow.

I can't get real excited about this new Mission bow, but a higher end Mathews offering might get Me interested...............Hb

Yawn !!! They have a crossbow , wow , its from Matthew , whoppdie do . Sign up to have a 1st peek . GIVE ME A BREAK !

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPaul View Post
    Yawn !!! They have a crossbow , wow , its from Matthew , whoppdie do . Sign up to have a 1st peek . GIVE ME A BREAK !
    Now there's an intelligent post. There have been no specs released. How can anyone make an informed choice. Make a bow that is between 5 lbs. and 6lbs., shoots between 375 and 400fps., can shoot stacked groups with a lifetime warranty on limbs on I don't care if it says Playtex Tampons on it. It is beyond me how folks develop hate and jealousy of a company just because of a name. I welcome all new-comers, especially ones with track records of making superior archery products. I hope Hoyt and Elite decide to jump into the market. More competition means better crossbows for us all.

I very new to crossbows, but I signed up. Who knows, I might end up being the winner lol. Near as I can tell from what little you can see, it is a bullpup design which means it's probably gonna be short. I don't much care for all of the drama marketing though.

Thumbs up

Just a burnt out bow junkie

I hope more company(s) join the crossbow craze! But I hate all the

Quote Originally Posted by Red Boar View Post
    Now there's an intelligent post. There have been no specs released. How can anyone make an informed choice. Make a bow that is between 5 lbs. and 6lbs., shoots between 375 and 400fps., can shoot stacked groups with a lifetime warranty on limbs on I don't care if it says Playtex Tampons on it. It is beyond me how folks develop hate and jealousy of a company just because of a name. I welcome all new-comers, especially ones with track records of making superior archery products. I hope Hoyt and Elite decide to jump into the market. More competition means better crossbows for us all.
    Sorry I am not a big Matthews fan for a number or reasons . I have to give them credit on there marketing strategy it has done them well .

I to like the idea of more company's building crossbows , it will bring new designs , more choices , a wide range of prices and choices . to me these are all good things .

It the little sneak peek - ya got to wait and see - it is going to be great / awesome / revoluntionary ---- ( pick another word ) --- crossbow ( same for car truck or any other product ) that I do not care for .

Show me what you have , give me the details , spare me the theatrics .

There seems to be more " I can't tell/show you that right now " with xbows. It will be here when it gets here and you can't buy it until then.
    Nothing is fool proof because fools are so ingenious.

Quote of the day : " Life is too short to shoot and hunt with a mediocre crossbow ".

Yea just put your cards on the table. Were not kids looking at tv games.

t

Oh I would like a better look at it, BUT the real reason I signed up was the chance to win one!!
    Love your crossbow? Join the ranks of the American Crossobow Federation so others might have the same opportunity you do.

Win One???...LOL I'll have to visit that site again. I just blew it off as a vertical bow hook.
    Last edited by Iron Duke; August 6th, 2012 at 11:56 AM.
    Scorpyd Velocity165 425.5fps @ 426gr & 171KE, Zeiss 3-12 Illum Duralyt, CamX Accuspine, 100gr Firenock SBG RamCats Scorpyd Orion150 Leupold 2.5-8x36mm, AcuDraw, Wyvern BEEs. Swarovski bino, Leica rangefinder, Surefire, Deerelight & Fenix lights.
    White Buffalo Inc. - Project Manager ... Wounded Warrior Project - Mentor ... NRA Life Member 1971

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Coming from mathews it will be good quality we'll just have to see what kind of trigger pull and accuracy it has...I love my parker but I may have to pick one of these up
    John 3:16
    Matrix 380

I don't personally have any experience with Matthews. I think that at the very least, if will give whose who will only buy a Matthews an Xbow they can buy. Unless you are an xbow manufacturer, it can only be a good thing. Other than that, only time will tell. And since I am 1/4 Dutch I signed to win!

And since I am 1/4 Dutch I signed to win!

1/4 shucks I am 100% Dutch, Have the first dollar I had but earned it

And some of us think the Strykezone users are defensive now of there Xbows,just wait till we see these elite owners!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetster View Post
    And some of us think the Strykezone users are defensive now of there Xbows,just wait till we see these elite owners!!!!!!
    Ain't that ... the truth ... LOL Personally, I've found some of the Mathews owners to be about the most thin skinned people on a forum. You can get their crap in an uproar in a heartbeat. Frankly, from a more serious perspective, I've honestly wondered about that quite a few times.
    Scorpyd Velocity165 425.5fps @ 426gr & 171KE, Zeiss 3-12 Illum Duralyt, CamX Accuspine, 100gr Firenock SBG RamCats Scorpyd Orion150 Leupold 2.5-8x36mm, AcuDraw, Wyvern BEEs. Swarovski bino, Leica rangefinder, Surefire, Deerelight & Fenix lights.
    White Buffalo Inc. - Project Manager ... Wounded Warrior Project - Mentor ... NRA Life Member 1971

Quote Originally Posted by Redclub View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Redclub View Post

I have a Dutch ... chainsaw, power equipment guy. A professional landscapers family owned supply shop. He's not the lowest prices around, but those people are fair, honest, knowledgeable, trustworthy and do superb work. Been buying everything off the family and have them doing any repairs & maintenance for decades. Send everybody I know to them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Duke View Post
    Ain't that ... the truth ... LOL Personally, I've found some of the Mathews owners to be about the most thin skinned people on a forum. You can get their crap in an uproar in a heartbeat. Frankly, from a more serious perspective, I've honestly wondered about that quite a few times.
    Talk about thin skinned. You better not say a negative thing about Scorpyd xbows or the Scorpyd fanboys go ballistic. LOL.

Don't forget speed touchy topic. I bet if someone buys a Mathews bow and says. There going to shoot a heavy arrow. And it balances better than any other bow. They will burn his house down. And stomp on the ashes. Just kidding guys. I had a Scorpyd and liked it very nice well built bows.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Duke View Post
    I have a Dutch ... chainsaw, power equipment guy. A professional landscapers family owned supply shop. He's not the lowest prices around, but those people are fair, honest, knowledgeable, trustworthy and do superb work. Been buying everything off the family and have them doing any repairs & maintenance for decades. Send everybody I know to them too.
    Ya know Duke sometimes you amaze me with your knowledge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast