Thread: Elite Archery Dealer. Southern Style Archery LLC

Elite Archery Dealer. Southern Style Archery LLC

Just wanted to let guys know we are one of the largest Elite Dealers in the South. If you have a interest in a Elite bow Pleases contact us. We are located in Rome Georgia. We are getting everything set up in our new location so feel free to contact us if you have a interest in shooting one of these bows. www.southernstylearchery.com

AUTHORIZED DEALER !!SITKA GEAR, CORE 4 ELEMENT... ASAT CAMO... PREDATOR CAMO...OBSESSION BOWS... PRIME BOWS... PSE BOWS...BOSS BUCK FEEDERS,,GRIZZLY COOLERS,,,LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. MILLENNIUM TREESTANDS AND MANY MORE. EASTON ARROWS. GOLD TIP ARROWS,, STOKERIZED STABILIZERS,, B-STINGER AND MOST ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

Ttt
    Quote Originally Posted by boarman1 View Post
    Just wanted to let guys know we are one of the largest Elite Dealers in the South. If you have a interest in a Elite bow Pleases contact us. We are located in Rome Georgia. We are getting everything set up in our new location so feel free to contact us if you have a interest in shooting one of these bows. www.southernstylearchery.com
    AUTHORIZED DEALER !!SITKA GEAR, CORE 4 ELEMENT... ASAT CAMO... PREDATOR CAMO...OBSESSION BOWS... PRIME BOWS... PSE BOWS...BOSS BUCK FEEDERS,,GRIZZLY COOLERS,,,LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. MILLENNIUM TREESTANDS AND MANY MORE. EASTON ARROWS. GOLD TIP ARROWS,, STOKERIZED STABILIZERS,, B-STINGER AND MOST ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

We offer custom tunes.

I bought my Elite Answer from Terry. Had it shooting bullet holes in just a few shots .
    Bowtech Destroyer 350 & 340
    Bowtech Experience
    Isaiah 41:10

Thinking about switching to the Elite Answer. I would need a 50-60, 28". What would the cost be?
    Thanks
    EZRIDER

NEW 2013 Elites are out.... Check them out

http://www.elitearchery.com/products.php
    Bowtech Experience

ttt
    Bowtech Experience

ttt
    Bowtech Experience

I am thinking on what are the good things about this Elite Answer and if I can see good feed backs about them aside from the comments of people in here I will definitely subscribe this Elite Answer. Thanks for this information.

Well the Answer is one of my favorite bows. Its the bow I use personally. I have it tuned as good as it can be tuned and the bow shoots incredible. Good speed and very accurate and the let off is out of this world easy. The bow will nearly hold its self back. You just cant go wrong with it. The 2013 have a few changes that really made this bow one of the best bows out there.

2013 Answer is one sweet bow. Smooth, quiet, and deadly accurate
    Bowtech Experience

What's the difference between the 2-12 and the 2-13 Answer?

Well the Answer is one of my favorite bows. Its the bow I use personally. I have it tuned as good as it can be tuned and the bow shoots incredible. Good speed and very accurate and the let off is out of this world easy. The bow will nearly hold its self back. You just cant go wrong with it. The 2013 have a few changes that really made this bow one of the best bows out there.
    EZRIDER

They made the cams track wider and they are using cerakote on the limb pockets ,cable slide and cams

ttt
    Bowtech Experience

Do you carry Mathews at your shop ?
    Have Bow will TRAVEL,,,,

Elite Archery Dealer. Southern Style Archery LLC

Strings are champion also
    Mathews Z7 Extreme 29inch 68IBS, QAP Arrow rest, Extreme Bone Collector 4 pin, 350 Maxima carbon express
    2013 Elite Answer on order