Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunting in GA without a license?

Hunting in GA without a license?

Dose anyone know what the fine is for a non-res hunter hunting without a license in GA?

Really?
    Walk softly, carry pointy sticks.

Pretty steep if I had to guess.

"Let me ask you something, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!"

Don't know but chances are it would be cheaper to buy a license.

A buddy of mine hunts there one weekend a year but a 3day license is around $150 or so nd he wants me to go up this year just not sure I want to blow $150 or more to hunt one weekend.

So I take it you are actually considering the difference between a fine and the cost of the license? I say go for it, then they can take your bow, truck, wallet, put you in jail and we wont have to worry about you poaching anymore...

WOW

"Let me ask you something, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!"

Hehehehehehehehe! This one outta get good........
    2009 Diamond Black Ice
    Terminator Lite 6075
    100 Gr. Thunderhead

It's cheaper than leasing land to buy a license.... And I'm sure your bow costs more than $150 either do it right or don't do it at all.
    08 elite gto: qad hdx, 10" hunter dish, spot hog hogg it, gold tip xt hunters 5575s (for sale)
    LTL ACORN OUTDOORS prostaff

Quote Originally Posted by lweingart View Post
    A buddy of mine hunts there one weekend a year but a 3day license is around $150 or so nd he wants me to go up this year just not sure I want to blow $150 or more to hunt one weekend.
    It's $90 for a 3 day big game license for a non resident.

If you even had to ask that question, you probably should just stay home, and save the deer for mikel m14
    "I hunt deer because I love the entire process; the preparation, the excitement, and sustained suspense of trying to match my woods-lore against the finely honed instincts of these creatures."

$10,500.00

PSE EVO 57 Lbs.
    Blacked out

Quote Originally Posted by lweingart View Post
    Dose anyone know what the fine is for a non-res hunter hunting without a license in GA?
    $12,650
    Whitetail Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter 28 View Post
    $10,500.00

PSE EVO 57 Lbs.
    Blacked out
    This works to.
    Whitetail Fanatic

Are you really that I------t to put that on here.....Asking law abiding Hunters that question....
    2005 C.P ONEIDA BLACK EAGLE-TRU GLO 6 PIN SIGHT-LIMB SAVER STAB.-3-D ROVER TM.HUNTER REST-60 LBS.-31 IN. DL.-301/2 IN. 2413.XX78 ARROW..MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.WISHED I HAD SOME.

Wow...

Pretty much says a bunch about you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would depend on the county and the judge. But come on up. Have fun. You'll fit right in with the other 837,000 Florida hunters up here.

Lol!! Subscribed!!
    KILLING THINGS MAKES ME HAPPY!!

Quote Originally Posted by turkeyhunter60 View Post
    Are you really that I------t to put that on here.....Asking law abiding Hunters that question....
    This is what I wanted to say but with a few more ------ in the sentence. Some people just don't get it. But please head there and let us know where you are going so we can have every warden in the county looking for you so they do take everything you own. Georgia has reasonable rates for NR, if you can't afford it stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by TDMBear View Post
    This is what I wanted to say but with a few more ------ in the sentence. Some people just don't get it. But please head there and let us know where you are going so we can have every warden in the county looking for you so they do take everything you own. Georgia has reasonable rates for NR, if you can't afford it stay home.
    ^^^^^this...
    I pay almost $500 every year for tags in Illinois... if I couldn't afford it, I would stay home and hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    It would depend on the county and the judge. But come on up. Have fun. You'll fit right in with the other 837,000 Florida hunters up here.
    ^^^^^This!!!

Don't they just hang poachers in Georgia?? If not they should. These are the kind of stupid remarks that make us all look bad.
    Watson's Kaby Lodge- Finest in Canadian Hunting and Fishing adventures
    HEEP GOOD MOOSE MEDICINE!! Zona T/D Recurve #34, 56" 52lbs./27", 2013 Mathews Creed 27/70, QAD Pro HDX, Axiom Cloud 7"
    Field Logic I.Q. 4 pin Bowsight, CX Maxima KV 350's and now using the Gravedigger and Ramcat broadheads. Walk softly and carry a great bow!

WOW! Over $54,000 in poaching fines!
    Just thought I'd share!
    http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/...eives-54k-fine
    You can hang with with this kid^...maybe he can steer you in the right direction...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast