a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: 2012 Elite hunter in ninja

2012 Elite hunter in ninja

FS is a 2012 Elite Hunter in Ninja. Bow is set at 28.5 draw and will include 29in mods as well and 60lb limbs. Bow is the 2012 version with the adjustable cable slide and string stop. I will include the side plates on the bow and the 1 piece rubber grip. This hunter is in excellent shape, and I have included the only mark on the bow I can find, a nick in the bottom limb bolt. It is very small but want to show it, and there might be the typical arrow set screw mark if I take the rest off. Bare bow I will do $575 TYD. I will keep the rest on the bow (a TT smackdown FC, excellent limb driven rest, silent and doesn't mess with cam timing) for an extra $50. The quiver in the pic is an elite riser mounted quiver in ap camo I would include it for $50 as well and as you can see in the pic it will hold the micro diameter arrows. Those are vAPs in the quiver now. (that's $50 for the rest and $50 for the quiver). Bow would come with paperwork and hat and of course the transferable warranty. I am having trouble uploading pics so if these don't come through I can text them or email them to you. Will work on getting better ones on here.

Attached Images Attached Images
    John's Custom Prostaff { no other string is even close }