Thread: ///// need help mounting rage cage quiver too HHA sight

///// need help mounting rage cage quiver too HHA sight

As title says bought a rage quiver and cannot figure out how this mounts to the hha sight. At this point I'm about to return it seems like screws are way to short and the spacers that came with the sight are to short also anyone help me out pics would be a plus, I'm usually a pretty handy guy but this has me stumped

2013 PSE DNA, QAD HDX, HHA sight, gamechanger quiver, bee stinger maxx, easton flatline, rage hypodermic 2"

I don't use a rage quiver but with
    my HHa sight I found thy I have to move my sit to the furthest distance (highest site position) to attach the quiver, once it's on then I can move the sight freely, don't know if this helps but it's what I had to do. Good luck
    13' Elite Hunter 70lb 29"
    QAD HDX, HHA XL5519, Stokerized SS1/Hunter, G5 Mag-Loc,
    Easton Axis ST, G5 T3, Rage Xtreme, Muzzy & Lumenocks.

I can't even get the part that stays mounted to the sight on no directions have nylon spacers don't even know what there for thanks for the response though
    2013 PSE DNA, QAD HDX, HHA sight, gamechanger quiver, bee stinger maxx, easton flatline, rage hypodermic 2"

Anyone else

I'm having the same dilemma described here. My dad is going to look for me some longer fine threaded screws that size to see if they'll work.

Krice, you couldn't make it work earlier?

duct tape and bailing twine
    2011 Quest Primal 70#, Sword 3rd plane, Qad Ultra Rest, Apache Stab, Tight Spot Quiver, Rage 2 blade, Gold Tip, TruBall Thumb Release, Nocturnals, ASAT Leafy Suit.

Stone cold still and dead dog quiet

pics?
    "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
    They can have my weapons when they pry them from my cold dead fingers."

Riser Mount quiver bracket!
    2012 Elite Answer
    2011 Quest Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes365 View Post
    duct tape and bailing twine
    Thanks for commenting on my thread that was helpful! Always someone

When I have used an HHA in the past I would take cut pieces of arrow and make my own spacers of the correct length. I would have to get longer screws tho. Not familiar with that particular quiver but I know you will have to use spacers with that sight. Sorry don't have pics but I can get you some later of a set up if you pm me.
    "Without the blood of perfect life, I know I'm nothing at all."(Demon Hunter)

i had the same problem with me stock quiver (bowtech heartbreaker rak),
    when i put on the hha sight.
    after tearing my hair out i brought it to the hunt n shak in virginia (was on vac).
    the tech swaped out the shorter screws for longer ones, and put it together.
    works good.
    if you pm me with a phone # that accepts pics i'll send some
    Bowtech Insanity,25.5" dl, 60# dw , Carbon Express Blue streaks @ 285fps, with Grim Reaper hybrids.
    HHA OL 5019 sight 4x lens and clarifier , Nap Apache, bling sling , Torqueless sideplates
    truglo stab with bowjax dampners , bowjax limb dampners and custom riser dampners .

Go to Home Depot. Buy longer screws. After that, it works great!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Truck View Post
    Go to Home Depot. Buy longer screws. After that, it works great!
    That's the ticket thanks for the help longer screws and the spacers from HHA did the trick

I was told that you have to use the screws that come with the HHA sight to install a quiver onto a HHA sight. I'm guessing the HHA supplied screws are longer than the standard screws that come stocked with a quiver.

Will K.

Call Rage and Talk to Amy, she can take care of you! I'm sure you aren't the first to come across this and they have a solution
    Making the woods safer for plants, one arrow at a time

Here are the sizes from Rage

10-32 x 1 3/4 Cap Screw

10-32 x 1 1/4 Cap Screw

Will need one of each obviously
    Making the woods safer for plants, one arrow at a time