Thread: Forge Bows

Forge Bows

Any shoot one of them? Pros? Cons? Hear anything?

anyone anyone Bueller?

I found them Thanks

My GF shoots a forge and its a very nice little bow. Lots of adjustments. fairly quite good speed for her short draw length but more importantly i got it for a very good price..

Forge bows are great. Have owned several over the years. Well made and Steve at Forge is very helpful.
    2012 Mathews Heli-M 27/60 Lost Camo
    2011 Forge V3

I bought a Forge Duster in 2000. I then upgraded to a 70lb bow and bought a 2004 Duster, and still use it. I think the biggest advantage is that Forge is a little company. They are manufactured in New Berlin Wi. If you walk into the shop the owner himself works on your bow.

Great Bows....Been hunting with a Forge Firestorm since the company started..
    :Bob
    Stay Calm - Pick a Spot - Aim >>-------> ( X ) Ti Togi Bowmen 1988>>-->NFAA 1989>>-->NYFAB 1988
    Hoyt AlphaMax Blue Fusion 40/50 Hoyt AlphaMax Jet Black 50/60, Original Trophy Taker, 60X Strings & Cables, Accel & Copper John Sights, CR Target Scopes

I have a Forge Ambush. Its short and has a very smooth draw cycle. I shoot very well with it. I live really close to the factory. Steve is great. I have shot the Ventilator as well, its a very nice fast bow. If you buy one you are guaranteed one on one customer service with the man who designed the bow. Great prices for these bows too. If something goes wrong Steve will always take care of you.
    2013 Obsession Knightmare 28.5" @60,Limb Driver Pro V, HHA Single Pin, Easton FMJ-