Thread: New PSE Enigma

New PSE Enigma

anyone know anymore on the new PSE Enigma i thought the spects seem pretty good

small A-A and with only a 12" power stroke at 150lbs getting 350fps with a 425gr bolt

FiFi
    What you mean there's more to life than archery? Isn't that what vacations are for?
    1994, 2004, 2006 IFAA World Field Champ

Heck, you're doing better than I am. You know the name and the specs!

Where did you even get that info? Google has no idea about the PSE Enigma except for this post.

ETA: With those specs, it sounds like it will be a bear to cock.
    Check out my Youtube channel, TWANGnBANG!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG

the new Smoke does 330 at 180lbs and a 14" power stroke with a 425gr bolt , I was thinking they might have mixed up some spects but not sure. to get 350 with 425gr at only 12" stroke is pretty good if true. Can't really see the difference in the new TAC from last year, new one is called the ordinance(without reciever) and elite( with reciever)
    FiFi
    What you mean there's more to life than archery? Isn't that what vacations are for?

where are you getting your info? Website doesn't like anything new. I know its about time.
    John 3:16
    Matrix 380

was looking through the cateloge
    FiFi

hmm....its odd they would put the catalog out and not update their website. I'd like to see the bow. But I'd say its possible to have that speed with that power stroke with the agressive style cams they have on the tac series. I've seen the website have specs mixed up but usually the catalog is right. Interesting....
    Matrix 380

Crossfire and foxfire didnt really make a splash. Maybe these bows will replace them. Interesting indeed

I agree, they definitely needed to improve the "cheaper" bows. I'd love a shorter, lighter tac with a good trigger. I don't know how they will sell many of the tac bows now that other companies are bumping those speeds with lighter, better balanced bows and better triggers.
    Matrix 380