a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: 2 Great Northern LiL Creep bows for sale

2 Great Northern LiL Creep bows for sale

Bow 1 is 48 lbs at 28 inches, brown glass, Bamboo limb core and Shedua Riser $390.00 TYD.

Bow 2 is a JackKnife take down 50 lbs at 28 inches, black glass. Bamboo limb core and Shedua Riser $460.00 TYD.

Both Bows are in 9/10 condition. No names on either bow. Basically new with the only marks I can find is a few shiny spots on the brown and/or black glass. Original strings are still as new. Bows come with the original storage sock that comes with new Great Northern Bows.

I have sold a bunch of stuff with 100% feedback under "twistedlim" on "the big auction site"--fleabay... and other buy and sell forums. I can take paypal to confirmed conuse USA address only or USPS money order. Alaska and Hawaii with require additional shipping. No non USA sales. (sorry) Please contact me at:

spattern@aol.com

The bows will be shipped via UPS insured and a tracking number will be provided to the seller.

I am selling to purchase another Toelke Whip which I have fallen in love with. I just do better with the locator grip. Dan is going to get my order soon so I need to move these fast if possible hence the low prices. Original price for each bow new is $770 for the JackKnife and $595 for the Standard Creep.

The only trade I would be interested in is for a 60" to 62" Toelke Whip in the 45-50 lb range.

Please do not be offended if I do no reply to low offers. I feel the prices are more than fair an cannot take the time to try to negotiate with every offer.

Untitled-1.jpg

50 lb jack knife if Pending payment